PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem the Hunt(er)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChiefsPlanet has officially decided the Patriots are behind this.

They keep finding new ways to top themselves as the dumbest fanbase in the NFL. Or at least the most insecure.
That distinction belongs to Jete fans. How have Chiefs fans imagined the Patriots are behind it? Do they think the Patriots flew a 19-year-old woman to Cleveland to entrap him?

He didn't push her. He shoved his friend who ended up knocking her down. It didn't look intentional.

And he kicked her? lol.

Hunt is an idiot for putting himself in this situation given he had much to lose, but your dishonest commentary versus what really happened is seriously what's wrong today.

Yes, that is whats wrong with the entire situation. Exactly.

They keep finding new ways to top themselves as the dumbest fanbase in the NFL. Or at least the most insecure.

Yep: (From ChiefsPlanet)

5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.

Re-watch the video. He pushes her, but clearly doesnt throw the first punch. I get why people are upset, but using words like "Hunt brutalizes..." (TMZ's words, not yours) and reading other peoples descriptions of the video make it sound like the dude busted out a severe can of whoop ass and left this lady bleeding out on the floor. I'm not defending his actions, but Im not going to defend hers either. She had a choice to walk away, but she kept coming back for more. Incredibly stupid. And kick? Come on. Hell, she fell because she shoved Hunts posse boy who then flew back like he was a pinball into a charging Hunt. All Hunt really did to the girl was shove her a few times and lightly kick her in the butt when she was on the ground.

That's a real long paragraph of you doing something you say your not going to do.

Another concubine setting up another dumb athlete. I'm not condoning his actions, nor am I against his actions-- mainly because we live in times where the media and postmodern, liberal feminists convince us that the woman is almighty and is legitimately equal to the man. Speaking like a true woman tired of the BS, I feel she got what she asked for because she thought she was man enough for the challenge, and she setting him up, and took that minor butt-whooping so that she could watch the numbers of her bank account increase.

Firstly, notice her friend with the phone who was recording the whole thing, before one of his friends snatched her cellphone. What kind of "friend" would watch some hostile man jack up her friend like that? Why not help the others break it up? Yeah, these were hookers using teamwork to seek some blackmail material.

Secondly, I am a woman. If I see a hostile man standing around shouting trash at me, do I roll up to his face and start trying to act like I am capable of whooping this man's tail, if something were to pop off? No, unless I am some feminist concubine convinced that I am equal in physical strength to the man, or I am some gold-digger, he picked from Instagram, trying to negotiate funds for my self-caused assault.

I do not sympathize for women who put themselves in situations that would lead to some man beating their behinds. I do not care. I also do not care for dumb, rich, black athletes who continue to get involved with obvious, and for the most part, non-black concubines, and then try to act like they are surprised when these hookers start popping out sugar babies, or blackmail tactics in order to secure the bag. That's what they get, but I will not sympathize for either party.

My main issue with this matter is how the 32 are trying to act shocked and surprised for PR purposes.
Tyreek Hill just got done beating and choking out his pregnant wife/girlfriend and KC drafted him anyway, so there is no need for them to pretend to be offended by Hunt's behavior. They knew about Hill's incident in February, and they clearly paid the concubine her fees, so that she would not press charges against their star RB.

I've got a theory for why TMZ was tipped, but I swore I would stick to kayfabe aka the 32's script, so I won't go there.

As I've said before, most of these teams, including NE, knows about the violent or criminal behavior of their players, they just keep that mess covered up because it benefits the team, and eventually the league. They only release players if the media catches the crime on video, if the player is no longer valuable to them, or if it's what's best for the 32.

That distinction belongs to Jete fans. How have Chiefs fans imagined the Patriots are behind it? Do they think the Patriots flew a 19-year-old woman to Cleveland to entrap him?
Hey if I knew that it was going to work, I would've flown some bimbos & blow to Cleveland too.

...and while I was at it, I would've sent that daily double to Miami & Sh!tsdirt as well.

5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.

This is amazing. Deep State Patriots

My Conspiracy and theory;

I do not believe the Pats were behind it, but the Patriots are due to win another SB either this year or next. The league has a ritual where a team must win 3 SBs within a ten-year span, which is why I keep insisting that I am not worried about the Pats ability to win games this year, I'm simply worried about how poor the team has looked all year. I'll just keep it at that, because I don't want to spoil this entertainment for football fans. However, I do take the 32 for what it truly is... A TV show, and nothing more.

It was Harvey Levin's Hanukkah present to Robert Kraft. He sat on the video until the time to strike was right.

Note that their concern is the video was released and the timing involved -- not that Hunt really did anything. :rolleyes: Next thing we'll hear is that the video is fake.

Another concubine setting up another dumb athlete. I'm not condoning his actions, nor am I against his actions-- mainly because we live in times where the media and postmodern, liberal feminists convince us that the woman is almighty and is legitimately equal to the man. Speaking like a true woman tired of the BS, I feel she got what she asked for because she thought she was man enough for the challenge, and she setting him up, and took that minor butt-whooping so that she could watch the numbers of her bank account increase.

Firstly, notice her friend with the phone who was recording the whole thing, before one of his friends snatched her cellphone. What kind of "friend" would watch some hostile man jack up her friend like that? Why not help the others break it up? Yeah, these were hookers using teamwork to seek some blackmail material.

Secondly, I am a woman. If I see a hostile man standing around shouting trash at me, do I roll up to his face and start trying to act like I am capable of whooping this man's tail, if something were to pop off? No, unless I am some feminist concubine convinced that I am equal in physical strength to the man, or I am some gold-digger, he picked from Instagram, trying to negotiate funds for my self-caused assault.

I do not sympathize for women who put themselves in situations that would lead to some man beating their behinds. I do not care. I also do not care for dumb, rich, black athletes who continue to get involved with obvious, and for the most part, non-black concubines, and then try to act like they are surprised when these hookers start popping out sugar babies, or blackmail tactics in order to secure the bag. That's what they get, but I will not sympathize for either party.

My main issue with this matter is how the 32 are trying to act shocked and surprised for PR purposes.
Tyreek Hill just got done beating and choking out his pregnant wife/girlfriend and KC drafted him anyway, so there is no need for them to pretend to be offended by Hunt's behavior. They knew about Hill's incident in February, and they clearly paid the concubine her fees, so that she would not press charges against their star RB.

I've got a theory for why TMZ was tipped, but I swore I would stick to kayfabe aka the 32's script, so I won't go there.

As I've said before, most of these teams, including NE, knows about the violent or criminal behavior of their players, they just keep that mess covered up because it benefits the team, and eventually the league. They only release players if the media catches the crime on video, if the player is no longer valuable to them, or if it's what's best for the 32.

Your post has more results for “concubine” than most of my favorite websites combined. For that, I applaud you.

Note that their concern is the video was released and the timing involved -- not that Hunt really did anything. :rolleyes: Next thing we'll hear is that the video is fake.
And person indulging in conspiracy is not grounded in reality.

I do not believe the Pats were behind it, but the Patriots are due to win another SB either this year or next. The league has a ritual where a team must win 3 SBs within a ten-year span, which is why I keep insisting that I am not worried about the Pats ability to win games this year, I'm simply worried about how poor the team has looked all year. I'll just keep it at that, because I don't want to spoil this entertainment for football fans. However, I do take the 32 for what it truly is... A TV show, and nothing more.
To say the team has looked poor all year destroys any remaining credibility you have and that was before your wacky conspiracy theory.

Great thread, one of the best of the year, but we've reached its high point here. Would be best to close it now.

Dear me :D

Though there were insults and some heated stuff in this thread, I thought this was a good thread. It had everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe