PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem the Hunt(er)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would they have seen it? Who would have shown it to them?

They knew the when/where/what. Why wouldn't they ask to see video footage? Wouldn't you, especially if there was a troubling incident concerning an employee of your company that might adversely affected the reputation of your company?

Then they’re not being treated equally and similarly. If you want true equality, you have to take the good with the bad. Throw hands at a man and accept it when he throws one back. I’m of the position that a woman is a man’s equal in many regards. As I said, cognitively, the ability to do many jobs at or better than the level of a man, etc. For example, if I was tasked with sending an expat overseas to European countries for my company, I’d strongly consider a woman. Women tend to work harder and longer, studies have shown, to build lasting business relationships because they go with a pre-developed sense that they won’t be treated as peers by their male overseas counterparts. But, in a physical sense, unless we’re talking about a woman who has been trained (ala Ronda Rousey) and a man that hasn’t (your average Joe that slams an 18 a week and rips key bumps in the bathroom stall of a dive bar on Saturday nights), a woman is not a man’s physical equal. Therefore, they should not be treated as such, a man should keep his hands to himself around a woman and physically restrain her if she has to, and we as a society should quit pretending that we buy into this utter nonsense that everyone is equal.

IMO, if a guy is at the point where a woman is taking a swing at him, he 's already lost, both in his choice of women and ending up in a situation where she's swinging punches at him.

A woman who's willing to throw punches is very likely someone who engages in verbal abuse, at length.

The funny thing is there are 45.8 million people living in slavery today. None of them live in white countries. Yet despite this, we must constantly been beaten with the stick of white guilt. You dont see arabs or turks being blamed for slaving whites and blacks. Turks were enslaving white woman to be sex slaves during the ottoman empire. The arab slave trade was the biggest and they would castrate the black men upon arrival. You dont see Jews being blamed for owning most of the slave ships. This is a pure anti white agenda.

Check out who dominated the slave trade, its a highly censored video for a reason;

I am white. I base my friendships on a person's character, not the color of skin. I'm appalled when blacks are treated unfairly based on skin color. My job takes me to parts of Chicago that are notorious for crime and murders. I do not have white guilt, just rationality. Reading your post angers me as you are one of the reason why racism exists ("white countries"). This thread is based on a man hitting a woman. Although, you rant about white guilt; "This is a pure anti white agenda". The silver lining are the "likes" or agreements of your post indicates a person's character.

Don't know but Im not buying the fact they didn't see it months ago.

It seems plausible that they didn't. The hotel isn't going to release a video without a court order, Hunt isn't going to show them a video and the girls involved apparently didn't show them so I'm not sure how the Chiefs could have seen it.

IMO, if a guy is at the point where a woman is taking a swing at him, he 's already lost, both in his choice of women and ending up in a situation where she's swinging punches at him.

A woman who's willing to throw punches is very likely someone who engages in verbal abuse, at length.

What video did you watch? HE threw the first punch and the last kick.

From the Steelers

"Maybe he can get some counseling from Tyreke Hill!!"

'He will be on the Bengals soon.
Hunt and Mixon!!
Best one two punch in the league!!"

"Waiting to the Bungles to pick him up and pair with Mixon. Two peas in a pod. They can blame it on Hue"

"Cincy can still claim him. They drafted Joe Mixon in round 2 after video was released of him sucker punching a woman in the face. Those scumbags can build themselves an Ike Turner approved backfield. Maybe even hire Ray Rice to be their RB coach too.'

Broncos

Another member of the glorious Ray Rice School of Business. Good riddance!

KC should cut Harrison Butker, looks like they have a replacement for him on the roster already.

Sadly he couldn't snatch the important camera off the wall he's an amateur at best.

Chargers

I thought he would be a natural fit on the Cowboys or Bengals. But the Cowboys already have a woman beating RB.

Marty McSorley did less, to a grown man, wearing a helmet, and received a lifetime ban from his sport.

And he will be McSorley missed.

Andy Reid selling his soul this season....

It seems plausible that they didn't. The hotel isn't going to release a video without a court order, Hunt isn't going to show them a video and the girls involved apparently didn't show them so I'm not sure how the Chiefs could have seen it.
I think the NFL has the resources to obtain/see the video.

They either saw it and hoped it went away or the chose not to see it.

I think so.

While I think what he did was pathetic, if he shows enough contrition and genuinely means it, I think BB brings him in.

Keep in mind folks, Cory Dillion did far worse. Twice.

With the entire Kraft DV/violence against women angle I am not sure BB would get an ok for that from above. But someone will carefully knock at his door next midseason once their RB1 inevitably has a season ender. Especially if his agent does the usual dance and makes Hunt do the PR tour of being more mature now and apologetic.

That’s why I don’t think it’s out of this world to assume that she probably did call him that.

You should watch the video again. She puts her hands on him, too.

Of course you are:

It is literally right there. At no point did she do anything where a proportional response is being shoved or kicked. So, no, she did not have to reasonably expect to get physically assaulted for calling someone the n-word.

You claiming otherwise is pretty similar to saying someone put themselves into a situation where they got sexually assaulted and they had only their own actions (e.g. dressing slutty, flirting) to largely thank for it.

In truth we don't know that she called him a n****er. What we do know is that he assaulted her a number of times.

They knew the when/where/what. Why wouldn't they ask to see video footage? Wouldn't you, especially if there was a troubling incident concerning an employee of your company that might adversely affected the reputation of your company?

From my understanding a Hotel cannot simply just show a video of you or anyone else to anyone (other than law enforcement) without a court order.

My question is why did the Police department responsible for this incident decide not to charge Hunt?

Without charges being filed how could the Chiefs take any action against Hunt responsibly?

From my understanding a Hotel cannot simply just show a video of you or anyone else to anyone (other than law enforcement) without a court order.
If they disclose that you're subject to being recorded in public areas of the hotel I don't know that that's true.

My remarks were addressed to Kontra's post, not to the video. I am just saying that in general, if a guy has ended up in a situation where a woman is taking a swing at him, he's not wholly innocent. A lot of things happen before things get to that point, plenty of red flags, etc. that a guy would have to ignore.

The timing is intriguing, though this is a joke, I still wonder who is behind this.
Did Kareem stop paying the girl? Or got contacted and did not pay up? Or did organization that stand to gain facilitate to get the video out there? It appears the girl had the video in her phone which Kareem's people initially tried to steal. NFL says hotel did not want to release the video, but the two set of videos has been edited by TMZ.
I guess maybe TMZ paid a lot to the girl and hotel staff as the third alternate?

Lets play Columbo?

1 Happened in Cleveland
2 Cleveland is a little Podunk town.
3 John Dorsey is in Cleveland.
4 One does not need to suspend disbelief to assume that Dorsey would have high profile contacts throughout the city. A man in his position would be quite popular as the Browns savior.
5 Dorsey was treated rather shabbily buy the Chiefs. Kinda run out of town.
6 Dorsey has an axe to grind with KC.

In truth we don't know that she called him a n****er. What we do know is that he assaulted her a number of times.

Yes. I was just going along with the argument but clearly it doesn't matter at all what she called him. None of what she did makes any difference relative to his overreaction and the follow-up kick.

She might a psycho (or maybe have a legit reason to be so pissed at him) but he is the elite athlete who decided to get physical in the altercation with someone clearly inferior to him. Hell, it doesn't even matter if it is a woman or a man in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents