PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem the Hunt(er)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can prove Goodell knew of this video, it's over for ginger. I think the odds on that are bordering on 0%, but I do believe that would be his end. This is Ray Rice 2. We all know he saw the video...can it be proven?

The Chiefs are a marquee franchise with the Hunts as an influential family. Doubt anything happens.

Makes me cringe that most football fans won't bat an eye at this story, but act like Brady and Belichick are the scum of the Earth. A lot of messed up people out there, especially in the sports fandom world.

Why do so many players have DV histories and incidents like this? Is it an entitlement thing? A rage thing? Both? Sad that the good guys of the NFL have to deal with morons like this.

I agree with Ice though.... video = suspension

Looking forward to the “innocent until proven guilty” takes on here.
It's inexplicable to me how that exchange did not result in assault charges on Hunt. Interested to hear what our attorneys have to say about it.

Then again, Elliott got 6 and there was no video I think. Who knows with Goodell....

That kick at the end will prob do him in. Note the time. 3:22 am. Nothing good happens that late.

Oh C'mon you all know a off season suspension is coming down from Roger.

Makes me cringe that most football fans won't bat an eye at this story, but act like Brady and Belichick are the scum of the Earth. A lot of messed up people out there, especially in the sports fandom world.

Why do so many players have DV histories and incidents like this? Is it an entitlement thing? A rage thing? Both? Sad that the good guys of the NFL have to deal with morons like this.

I agree with Ice though.... video = suspension

I agree with your first paragraph 100%. However I've seen stats that say NFL players get in trouble less than the general population (it just gets a lot of attention). Not sure if that applies to beating women specifically.

At first I was like, ok the woman(drunk?) was starting to get up into him and he made a pre emptive push back. Ok borderline, but ok. But then kicking her while she's on the ground and dazed. Lol!

So now the Chefs have two woman beaters. And Clark Hunt covered it up. I told you this all before. $$$$$$ before morality. All the owners are corrupt, including bendover Bob. Why don't we all just send a message to the NYJFL* and the corrupt 32 by boycotting their games for 2 seasons plus this season minimum. We break those sub human immoral pieces of ****.

Why is it ok to look past this for the sake of $$$$. It's not right guys. Society disappoints me so much.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back