PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just Wanted to Clear Up Something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this for real? I'm seeing three superbowl rings.....

Those are TEAM accomplishments. Brady has proven conclusively over the past two years that he cannot carry a team(like Manning has every day of his career). Much of this year the Patriots have been winning in spite of Brady.

Much of this year the Patriots have been winning in spite of Brady.

Yeah, Brady has nothing to do with any of this team's success. 11-4 with no receivers and a bunch of defensive injuries. You are such an idiot.

Idiot and Colt Fan are synonyms

Brady has proven conclusively over the past two years that he cannot carry a team(like Manning has every day of his career).

20-3 says hi....nitwit

Brady has proven conclusively over the past two years that he cannot carry a team(like Manning has every day of his career).

20-3 says hi....nitwit

I guess he was also sleeping when Brady had those last minute drives to win those Super Bowls, too. Poor Colts fans, you almost feel bad for them. Almost.

How much of that 55% is Manning/Harrison/Wayne?

What difference does that make? It's still 55% on offense and the offense is awesome. You know, when you have several hall-of-famers and a Pro-Bowler, you have to pay them. The Patriots on the other hand just don't spend the money and let all the cap space sit there... and possibly waste a season because of it.

If the Colts are pouring a lot of money into defense, why are they among the worst ever?

1. Tony Dungy
2. Bill Polian

- Because their vision of an NFL defense is an absolute joke.

To be honest, it wouldn't be a bad idea for the Colts to start their 2nd stringers considering their starters cant stop a man in a wheel chair. They may have a better chance with their back ups.

What difference does that make? It's still 55% on offense and the offense is awesome. You know, when you have several hall-of-famers and a Pro-Bowler, you have to pay them. The Patriots on the other hand just don't spend the money and let all the cap space sit there... and possibly waste a season because of it.

Pure genius....so the Patriots 'WASTED' two seasons out of five while the Colts were a total waste over that same time frame....great argument, mongoloid.

Can I get some of the weed your smoking? Brady can't carry a team? Brady can't win a MVP? Oh yeah, 3 rings, leading the league in pasing yards last year with no running game, beating your team in the postseason, even with your crybaby front office changing the rules every year to try to win a title. Too bad Brady will never have Paymeaton's stats, as Brady don't need to throw it into the end zone from inside the 5 every time to make himself feel better.

And keep your regular season MVPs, I would rather have the three Lombardi's.

And, if you guys are able to face San Diego, I say LT goes for 200 and 3 TDs. Maybe not that many, since Turner might get a lot of second half carries, since the game will be a blowout.

1. Tony Dungy
2. Bill Polian

- Because their vision of an NFL defense is an absolute joke.

The Pats also "just don't spend the money", the also just win. Do you think its a coincidence? Waste a season? If you are using not winning a Super Bowl as a "waste of a season", doesn't that make every year a "wasted season" in Indy? You have no "horse" in this race, bud. You should merely walk away and stop making yourself look more foolish than you already are.

Yeah, Brady has nothing to do with any of this team's success. 11-4 with no receivers and a bunch of defensive injuries. You are such an idiot.

Take out the two games against terrible NFC North teams and Brady had a horrible season.

Brady was horrible in big games. He threw 1 TD and 6 INTs against division champs. He threw the INT down the stretch to lose to the rival Jets. He was horrible against the rival Broncos. He was horrible against the rival Colts. He threw for 70 yards vs. the Dolphins then said the other players need to listen to the coaches.

I mean, he had problems moving the ball all year. Against the Texans, the Pats got the ball in Texans territory all day and Brady couldn't do anything with it. He threw for 100 some yards and about half of those came on a screen play that broke for a TD.

And I don't know how many of his TDs were set up on a short field with a turnover by the defense but it was A LOT.

Peyton had only 28 more pass attempts than Brady on the season, yet threw for 811 more yards.

Pay-Me-Tons has ZERO Super Bowl appearances for his ENTIRE career....sorry that pains you so much that you refuse to discuss it

Pay-Me-Tons has ZERO Super Bowl appearances for his ENTIRE career....sorry that pains you so much that you refuse to discuss it

That's because he didn't have a defense, special teams and coaching carrying him like Brady.

The day Peyton can throw for 140 some yards and 1 TD and still win Superbowl MVP will signal the apocalypse.

And come on. Perhaps someone at one time could have at least argued that Brady was a better QB than Manning... but those days are 2-3 years gone. There isn't a sane person on this earth who argues that Brady is currently better than Manning. Brady can't even make the Pro Bowl. He's lucky to make people's top five lists after this season. Look no further than the Brady/Manning duel in Foxboro last month.

Take out the two games against terrible NFC North teams and Brady had a horrible season.

Brady was horrible in big games. He threw 1 TD and 6 INTs against division champs. He threw the INT down the stretch to lose to the rival Jets. He was horrible against the rival Broncos. He was horrible against the rival Colts. He threw for 70 yards vs. the Dolphins then said the other players need to listen to the coaches.

I mean, he had problems moving the ball all year. Against the Texans, the Pats got the ball in Texans territory all day and Brady couldn't do anything with it. He threw for 100 some yards and about half of those came on a screen play that broke for a TD.

And I don't know how many of his TDs were set up on a short field with a turnover by the defense but it was A LOT.

Peyton had only 28 more pass attempts than Brady on the season, yet threw for 811 more yards.

So yardage is what its all about now? Amazing. Are all football fans in Indy as dense as you? You are the only person Ive seen claim Brady is having a "horrible year". Good luck with that.

"Brady can't make the Pro Bowl!!!!!"

and there it is ,folks...the ignorant,braindead priority of the Colt Fan laid bare for all to see.

I'm sure that 99.99999999999999% of all Patriot fans could care less about who makes a pro bowl....we'll take the Super Bowls and leave you nitwits banging your garbage can lids about the "Pro Bowl!!!!!!".

"Brady can't make the Pro Bowl!!!!!"

and there it is ,folks...the ignorant,braindead priority of the Colt Fan laid bare for all to see.

I'm sure that 99.99999999999999% of all Patriot fans could care less about who makes a pro bowl....we'll take the Super Bowls and leave you nitwits banging your garbage can lids about the "Pro Bowl!!!!!!".

Joker, lets not attack this idiot, lets just feel bad for him.

Seems a little hypocritical to say that Manning's playoff record is due to the poor play of his teammates while not acknowledging the fact that his yardage is accumulated with WRs that a far better than anyone NE has *and* with more team experience, don'tcha think?

You are the only person Ive seen claim Brady is having a "horrible year".

Well, he did. So, maybe need to interact with some non-Patriot fans more often.

Well, he did. So, maybe need to interact with some non-Patriot fans more often.

I know plenty of other NFL fans, and the only times Brady's name comes up usually follows the phrase "I wish we had..." . Go get me a beer.

Since you're in the "clearing stuff up" mood, why is it that whenever the Colts win, its because of Peyton, and when they lose, everyone (Manning included) blames someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back