PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just visited the Gang Green website....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said, the Pats rarely curb stomp anyone, especially the Jets. The Jets ALWAYS give the Pats problems. Though a curb stomping of the Jets would be the ultimate Christmas gift.
Until i read this post it hadn't oocured to me that the pats don't run up the score anymore.

Jets Dline scares me, although they aren't known for cheap shots, but they have the size and strength to hurt Brady..

From what I've read, it sounds like Wilkerson and Richardson have been mailing it in all year.

Between the fat and lazy D line, the untalented linebackers, and the old and terrible secondary, the Jets defense is nothing to fear

I am starting to feel bad for these guys...

NOT !!!

Would love to hear what they're saying on the Giants forum.

This stuff is genuinely laugh out loud funny. I know its hard to believe now, but there was a time.....in fact lots of times, when they were US. But think about this. Overall the last 10 years for the Jets, in terms of wins and playoff wins, has been the BEST 10 year stretch in Jet history. :eek:

As to the game, I expect a great effort from them, they always show up for this game, and to expect something different Saturday would be foolish. But that being said, 36-13 is a likely outcome with the Pats pulling away in the middle of the 3rd quarter. But I'd be surprise if we have a 2 score lead at the half.

In the same thread one of the posters compared Petty to a young Brett Favre

I love that fanbase

What's wrong with that? I'd say a 10yo Brett Farve and the current Bryce Petty are a pretty close match.

This stuff is genuinely laugh out loud funny. I know its hard to believe now, but there was a time.....in fact lots of times, when they were US. But think about this. Overall the last 10 years for the Jets, in terms of wins and playoff wins, has been the BEST 10 year stretch in Jet history. :eek:

As to the game, I expect a great effort from them, they always show up for this game, and to expect something different Saturday would be foolish. But that being said, 36-13 is a likely outcome with the Pats pulling away in the middle of the 3rd quarter. But I'd be surprise if we have a 2 score lead at the half.

I was around for the darkest days, but I doubt it as ever as bad as a Pats fan. At least back in the day I assume most thought they stunk and that was okay.

The Jets fans think they deserve a SB every year lol.

"Boy oh boy, did you back the wrong horse. These NJ Jets are more like that little plane rides they used to have for kids outside of the supermarket. Put your quarters(heart) in and get a mediocre ride ending in disappointment. Wishing you had your quarters back to buy some runts and that orange rubber ball from the machines."

:D:D:D:D:D

Oh man, this stuff is great:

"As I have told my kids being a Jets fan builds character.

It sets you up to understand life is full of disappointments."

and

"These NJ Jets are more like that little plane rides they used to have for kids outside of the supermarket. Put your quarters(heart) in and get a mediocre ride ending in disappointment. Wishing you had your quarters back to buy some runts and that orange rubber ball from the machines."

Would love to hear what they're saying on the Giants forum.

Are you kidding? They are so arrogant right now, thinking super bowl. They are good, but barely beat the cowboys in two games and all of a sudden they are going to run the table.

Putting aside for the moment whether it's a smart football move, I would trade Jimmy G. to the Browns for their First Rounder (plus) just to watch the reaction on the Jets Board...and for watching Goodell have to say:

"As the first pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots have selected..."

Putting aside for the moment whether it's a smart football move, I would trade Jimmy G. to the Browns for their First Rounder (plus) just to watch the reaction on the Jets Board...and for watching Goodell have to say:

"As the first pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots have selected..."
First and 4th? That way we can pick in front of the Giants too (and that other significant reason too...Just to make Goodell call out our 4th round pick.

I was actually that game, Sept 9th 1979, my first game ever at Foxboro. GREAT game !
Me too, I love those kind of games

That being said, the Pats rarely curb stomp anyone, especially the Jets. The Jets ALWAYS give the Pats problems. Though a curb stomping of the Jets would be the ultimate Christmas gift.

The Pats actually curb stomp more teams than any other and the Jets don't give the Pats as much trouble as do the Dolphins.

There doesn't seem to be any way that the Jets can get worse than they were during the buttfumble game. If any team can do it though it's the Jets.

Are you kidding? They are so arrogant right now, thinking super bowl. They are good, but barely beat the cowboys in two games and all of a sudden they are going to run the table.

The Giants cheated to get the last win and probably cheated to get the first one too.

I never watch that dumb show "Mike and Mike" but I used to love watching it after the Pats destroyed the Jets as that one fellow looked like the world ended.

Haha, when I get home tonight I'll try to find the video of them guessing the win/loss for the Jets entire schedule this year and they had them going 15-1, losing only to the Pats in Foxboro lololol

Other than 2012 (49-19 plus Buttfumble) and 2010 (45-3)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents