PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jules and Thor review Frozen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm an opposing coach I'm showing this to my OL and let them know that if you allow a sack from Winnie, you're benched, maybe cut.

Let it go, let it goooooo...

With the way Edelman has been playing lately, maybe he should think about spending a little less time making videos and a little more time with the Jugs machine.

With the way Edelman has been playing lately, maybe he should think about spending a little less time making videos and a little more time with the Jugs machine.
Yesssssss
You just can’t help yourself.

A few weeks ago you emphatically stated that Patriots O linemen have no business going out to dinner with their wives mid week during season

And now Edelman shouldn’t go to the movies.

You are one of a kind

I do wonder why you didn’t try to validate today’s lame take by declaring again that you possess five degrees including one from Johns Hopkins

PS: Do online degrees really count?

Well that was actually pretty funny. Edelman has some creativity. Chase Winovich was made for Frozen 2, he just didn't realize it until now. :)

Lighten up, Francis.

I laughed, I cried...the review was better then Cats

Jules reminds me of Olaf.

I get more of a Clay Mathews vibe from Winovich - rather than Thor

Yesssssss
You just can’t help yourself.

A few weeks ago you emphatically stated that Patriots O linemen have no business going out to dinner with their wives mid week during season

And now Edelman shouldn’t go to the movies.

You are one of a kind

I do wonder why you didn’t try to validate today’s lame take by declaring again that you possess five degrees including one from Johns Hopkins

PS: Do online degrees really count?
So evidently lying is among your talents? I said nothing remotely resembling Pats O-linemen not having business going out to dinner - I said nothing period in any way about the O-linemen. What I said was that perhaps Van Noy shouldn't be spending the amount of time it takes to put together a food critic show for Youtube or whereever - which said amount of time is considerable if it's done even half-ass right, the like of which I know by virtue of being a filmmaker - during the season unless he's playing absolutely perfectly, which clearly he did not a couple weeks ago.

I can assure you that my Johns Hopkins degree was done 100% on campus, and I can also assure you that you couldn't get accepted to said program if your life depended on it. The year I applied there were 170 applicants for twelve spots. Only six of said twelve spots included any sort of funding; mine included the highest level of funding of anyone in the program, a fellowship that paid all my tuition (I realize you're too dense to know this, so I'll clue you in - tuition at Hopkins is a lot) plus an $8000 stipend for the year, and this was in 1994.

So evidently lying is among your talents? I said nothing remotely resembling Pats O-linemen not having business going out to dinner - I said nothing period in any way about the O-linemen. What I said was that perhaps Van Noy shouldn't be spending the amount of time it takes to put together a food critic show for Youtube or whereever - which said amount of time is considerable if it's done even half-ass right, the like of which I know by virtue of being a filmmaker - during the season unless he's playing absolutely perfectly, which clearly he did not a couple weeks ago.

I can assure you that my Johns Hopkins degree was done 100% on campus, and I can also assure you that you couldn't get accepted to said program if your life depended on it. The year I applied there were 170 applicants for twelve spots. Only six of said twelve spots included any sort of funding; mine included the highest level of funding of anyone in the program, a fellowship that paid all my tuition (I realize you're too dense to know this, so I'll clue you in - tuition at Hopkins is a lot) plus an $8000 stipend for the year, and this was in 1994.

I don't think it's fair to assume that borg couldn't have gotten into that program. You don't know anything about him in real life. There are lots of smart people on this board. Some of us went to better programs than Hopkins too. Maybe save the internet muscles for a board that cares eh?

And I don't even like borg that much! But still think this is a weak post.

I don't think it's fair to assume that borg couldn't have gotten into that program. You don't know anything about him in real life. There are lots of smart people on this board. Some of us went to better programs than Hopkins too. Maybe save the internet muscles for a board that cares eh?

And I don't even like borg that much! But still think this is a weak post.
And you're still displaying your ignorance. The program in question is not just any program at Hopkins; it's one of their most prestigious programs. To my knowledge, U.S. News and World Report only ranked creative writing programs for two years, back in the late nineties, and then stopped ranking them for whatever reason; but both years, the Writing Seminars at Johns Hopkins was ranked #2 in the country, behind only the Iowa Writers' Workshop at the University of Iowa. The Iowa program is the oldest in the nation and considered by everyone to be the top program; Hopkins is the second-oldest, and considered by everyone to be the second-best. Many of the most famous living American novelists and short-story writers have come through that program. My classmates in the M.A. fiction program who had fellowships like myself while I was there were graduates of Yale, Princeton, and Brown; one of my classmates who was in the poetry M.A. program while I was there was a graduate of Oxford and had already had several poems published in the New Yorker when we got there. So no, Borg could not have gotten accepted to it, nor could you.

Well bless your heart.

Their sons are going to be reviewing Frozen 13. Hollyshit has been corporatized.

And you're still displaying your ignorance. The program in question is not just any program at Hopkins; it's one of their most prestigious programs. To my knowledge, U.S. News and World Report only ranked creative writing programs for two years, back in the late nineties, and then stopped ranking them for whatever reason; but both years, the Writing Seminars at Johns Hopkins was ranked #2 in the country, behind only the Iowa Writers' Workshop at the University of Iowa. The Iowa program is the oldest in the nation and considered by everyone to be the top program; Hopkins is the second-oldest, and considered by everyone to be the second-best. Many of the most famous living American novelists and short-story writers have come through that program. My classmates in the M.A. fiction program who had fellowships like myself while I was there were graduates of Yale, Princeton, and Brown; one of my classmates who was in the poetry M.A. program while I was there was a graduate of Oxford and had already had several poems published in the New Yorker when we got there. So no, Borg could not have gotten accepted to it, nor could you.
Writers don’t generally brag about their degrees

Writers don’t generally brag about their degrees
See if you can follow here, genius: I mentioned said degree initially only in response to another poster, whom I had not addressed in any way, personally insulting me and implying I had no accomplishments in life, or something of the sort (that post has been weeks ago now - I realize some of you have no life and probably have every post here memorized, but I actually work for a living). Then the poster to whom I responded a couple days ago with further details on my degree, implied that said degree was only an online degree from Hopkins.

I was merely correcting a fool in his foolishness.

And if you think writers don't brag, you really know absolutely nothing about writers. Writers are a notoriously arrogant lot, and generally the better the writer the more arrogant he is. If you read Shakespeare's Sonnet 18, he basically says that as long as humans are on this earth they'll be reading his words - and he's right. Hemingway had an ego bigger than the continental U.S., and he could back it up.

See if you can follow here, genius: I mentioned said degree initially only in response to another poster, whom I had not addressed in any way, personally insulting me and implying I had no accomplishments in life, or something of the sort (that post has been weeks ago now - I realize some of you have no life and probably have every post here memorized, but I actually work for a living). Then the poster to whom I responded a couple days ago with further details on my degree, implied that said degree was only an online degree from Hopkins.

I was merely correcting a fool in his foolishness.

And if you think writers don't brag, you really know absolutely nothing about writers. Writers are a notoriously arrogant lot, and generally the better the writer the more arrogant he is. If you read Shakespeare's Sonnet 18, he basically says that as long as humans are on this earth they'll be reading his words - and he's right. Hemingway had an ego bigger than the continental U.S., and he could back it up.

You got arrogant down. BTW I work too, and have 2 degrees from Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back