PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Judon contract adjustment

Breaking New England Patriots Team News

TheBeers

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2023 Predictions Winner
Reaction score

"Sources: Four-time Pro-Bowl DE Matthew Judon and the Patriots reached agreement on a contract adjustment that will take his original $2 million gtd for 2023 to $14 million fully gtd in 2023. The adjustment improved the original 2021 deal and will allow Judon to make up to $18M this year. No new years were added to the contract."

Still underpaid.
Yeah there are some intrinsic fiscal aspects to owning a team here, which Sullivan and Kraft alike have had to deal with.

Robert obviously is financially secure & wants to remain so.

Like most owners? He's distant from the players and fans and their desires.

Would satisfying both contingents regarding amenities, equipment and spending break the bank? Not for Kraft.

But we know how he does things. He's a tough boss and keeps everyone in line. Whatever.

Asante Samuel just smashed his phone against the wall
Angry Madness GIF by reactionseditor

Can always count on agents to have Schefter announce things in the weirdest way possible. Yes he only had $2M guaranteed, but they were obviously going to pay his $9M non-guaranteed salary. It’s a raise from $11M basically guaranteed to $14M fully guaranteed and from $1.5M to $4M incentives/roster bonuses.

The big question here is whether the $4M includes gameday roster bonuses or if it’s all harder to earn than that.
Update: Yes, so it’s $15M if he plays every game, with $3M incentives on top of that.

Last edited:
another one of the worst ****eating sub-moron's negative takes up in flames...like his stupid ass...of course I'm talking about Adam Jones, the undescended testicles MUNT...the worst media scumbag in New England history. Tell me this, WHY is Mayfly the Pinhead and Adam Estrus even ON WEEI??? and WTF is the annoying propensity to slaughter the pronunciation of simple words and phrases on our area radio??? AY-UND????? These stupid ****s can't pronounce AND?? and they promote a segment called Little Miss Can't Be Wrong? This aggravating tick brained Mayfly has NEVER been right...about anything...and she sits there blathering back and forth with Mancunt Jones the entire drive time...ludicrous...****ing sickening

Judon was the highest paid Patriot before the adjustment, of the 32 NFL players making the most for each team, he will still be in the bottom 5 for 2023 earnings.

another one of the worst ****eating sub-moron's negative takes up in flames...like his stupid ass...of course I'm talking about Adam Jones, the undescended testicles MUNT...the worst media scumbag in New England history. Tell me this, WHY is Mayfly the Pinhead and Adam Estrus even ON WEEI??? and WTF is the annoying propensity to slaughter the pronunciation of simple words and phrases on our area radio??? AY-UND????? These stupid ****s can't pronounce AND?? and they promote a segment called Little Miss Can't Be Wrong? This aggravating tick brained Mayfly has NEVER been right...about anything...and she sits there blathering back and forth with Mancunt Jones the entire drive time...ludicrous...****ing sickening
Tell us how you really feel Joker.

Sometimes I come into a thread just casually reading and then your post comes along and it takes me about 10 words in until I'm like "wait how the **** did I get here?" LOL

He’ll get his extension in the off season. Pats don’t really redo deals with 2 years left on contracts.
Yup, he's 30, no need to extend him now. He got a nice raise with most of it guaranteed. I'm curious to see what next years breakdown on the contract is.

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back