PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh spurning the Colts took some of the pain away from the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that he was caught passed out in his car at a light with around $30,000 of illegal prescription drugs next to him I would say that is a safe bet.

I wonder why they didn’t look at him as a prime suspect when his mistress was found dead of an overdose of opioids in the condo he rented for her? I asked Kravitz and Doyel about this but they didn’t want to answer.
...and there is plenty of legal precident of drug dealers being convinced of murder if their customers ODd

...and there is plenty of legal precident of drug dealers being convinced of murder if their customers ODd

I didn’t know that. Gonna google it.

Either way the colts are murderers

Wow. I found a few in Minnesota that got 3rd degree. Jim Irsay killed his wife!
Yeah I googled it for Indiana. The SOB skated

Was it his wife? Thought it was his mistress that got the hot dose.

Yeah I googled it for Indiana. The SOB skated

Was it his wife? Thought it was his mistress that got the hot dose.

Yes. That’s right. One of the cases in MN was about a guy and his wife with fentynl laced OxyContin. There’s several cases just like it too. The drug scene has gotten spookier lately.
I mean, who cuts dope with stronger dope? That’s not how it was done in the 80s. You would be lucky if your coke was cut with sweet and low instead of baby laxatives.

Yes. That’s right. One of the cases in MN was about a guy and his wife with fentynl laced OxyContin. There’s several cases just like it too. The drug scene has gotten spookier lately.
I mean, who cuts dope with stronger dope? That’s not how it was done in the 80s. You would be lucky if your coke was cut with sweet and low instead of baby laxatives.
Agree. It's been 25 years since I've been in the pot scene and it's incredible how screwed up it is now. I have teenagers and been getting up to speed on today's drug culture real quick. It scares me and I'm scared for them . All you can do is educate and pray

My college buddy grew the greatest stuff. Now I bet todays tokers would think it's weak and lame

Agree. It's been 25 years since I've been in the pot scene and it's incredible how screwed up it is now. I have teenagers and been getting up to speed on today's drug culture real quick. It scares me and I'm scared for them . All you can do is educate and pray

My college buddy grew the greatest stuff. Now I bet todays tokers would think it's weak and lame

Probably would because they are doing wax and crap like that. You want to see something that’s both outrageously funny yet kind of scary since you have kids. Go to you tube and look up what happens when they smoke bath salts. That and that wax garbage. I’ve got two sons but they don’t use. Can’t get them off xbox

Probably would because they are doing wax and crap like that. You want to see something that’s both outrageously funny yet kind of scary since you have kids. Go to you tube and look up what happens when they smoke bath salts. That and that wax garbage. I’ve got two sons but they don’t use. Can’t get them off xbox
Yeah my oldest knows about bath salts. Totally f-ed up.

No

Because getting all the way there and losing is worst than not going at all.

NE is in better shape going forward with McDaniels and basically nothing has changed because BB is the defensive Guru who let Patricia run the defense under his supervision.

Yeah my oldest knows about bath salts. Totally f-ed up.

Yeah it is. I remember hearing about that the first time. I was incredulous really, then amused until I saw what it does. Now I’m not sure what to think about all that. It’s like umm, why not stick to something safer like angel dust lol.

LOL, my college roommate's nickname was Johnny Ampleweed...

Yeah it is. I remember hearing about that the first time. I was incredulous really, then amused until I saw what it does. Now I’m not sure what to think about all that. It’s like umm, why not stick to something safer like angel dust lol.
Y'know I truly think if Len Bias hadn't died I would have tried coke and hard drugs. It scared the crap out of me so stuck to pot and shrooms. Lol.

I had a painful finger injury playing hoop and the doc game a couple of oxy. I took 1/2 of one and hated it so I switched to scotch.

LOL, my college roommate's nickname was Johnny Ampleweed...
I called mine, "Bud".

I'm still good friends with him. He's now a HS principal. Lol

Y'know I truly think if Len Bias hadn't died I would have tried coke and hard drugs. It scared the crap out of me so stuck to pot and shrooms. Lol.

I had a painful finger injury playing hoop and the doc game a couple of oxy. I took 1/2 of one and hated it so I switched to scotch.

Good idea on the scotch. I smoked and did some coke in the 80s for one summer. Watched a buddy lose his business, wife, house and all that. Stopped and kept to booze and a bit of smoke here and there. Pain pills are garbage

Good idea on the scotch. I smoked and did some coke in the 80s for one summer. Watched a buddy lose his business, wife, house and all that. Stopped and kept to booze and a bit of smoke here and there. Pain pills are garbage
I got a bunch of buddies who still smoke. Doesn't bother me as long I don't get in a legal situation but the old farts I hang with make sure that doesn't happen.

Yea I don't do pain meds. Advil w a scotch chaser works just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back