PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh McDaniels News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB to the Giants?

There is no way BB will start a total organizational rebuild anywhere else at this point of his life. He has his sons working with him here.. it is either Pats or retirement.

Unless Kraft goes totally insane and forces some kind of issue.

The yearly “the Browns are interested in Josh McDaniels” leaks. Never fails.

I meant that jokingly it that we get this report every year. It's the new Celtics are going to trade Rondo.
Oh ha.

Yea hes mentioned every year. I do think it's different this year.

Nobody wants to coach the Browns...

Multiple teams are reaching out to Josh MacDaniiels.

There is no way BB will start a total organizational rebuild anywhere else at this point of his life. He has his sons working with him here.. it is either Pats or retirement.

Unless Kraft goes totally insane and forces some kind of issue.
Charlie Weis said this morning that he believes BB should go to the Giants to Sal Paolantonio on Sirius. Followed that up by saying BB “loves” the Giants. And he was dead serious, too.

Charlie Weis said this morning that he believes BB should go to the Giants to Sal Paolantonio on Sirius. Followed that up by saying BB “loves” the Giants. And he was dead serious, too.

Weis knows him better than any of us. If that's what his guess is.. gotta respect that.

Josh is a hot commodity every year...

They have a game in six days. If BB allows this you know he has given up on winning a SB this year.

Word here in Cleveland is that Josh McDaniels is Dee Haslam's first choice and if necessary John Dorsey will be let go if that is required to bring McDaniel's in.

Weis knows him better than any of us. If that's what his guess is.. gotta respect that.
We don’t know his contract situation either, though. Weis also said that much himself. Just wanted to pass it along but didn’t feel that it deserved a thread of its own. Normally I would just dismiss that, but it’s Weis.

Word here in Cleveland is that Josh McDaniels is Dee Haslam's first choice and if necessary John Dorsey will be let go if that is required to bring McDaniel's in.
Nick and Josh to the Browns stamp it

If I were McD I would seriously consider all offers and leave the Pats for the best one. Cleveland would be a homecoming for him. BB left him hanging out to dry this year by not providing a decent TE and a WR who can stretch the field. In the NFL, it is very hard to make lemonade out of JAG lemons.

Thats the point where I wish we could finally ban this troll.
He’s not a troll, he’s just not thoughtful about his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back