PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh McDaniels News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
She left Cleveland to come to Boston to raise kids and she likes it here. I think the more important question is Why would you have to take your wife on the interview if she was not pushing back some or if it is a done deal and she is by his side for interview to announce him. We will see
Perhaps she wears the pants.

McDaniels failed the first time around when Ernie Adams wasn’t relaying all the signs, jamming radio signals and stealing playbooks.

I’m personally not worried when BB leaves as long as Ernie is around.

If McDaniels takes the browns job he he should rock a bone thug tie at his press conference

Jason Garrett lol?

He's better than Charlie Weis...that's for sure. Weis hasn't coached since 2014 and that was college. Hasn't coached in the NFL since 2010

He's better than Charlie Weis...that's for sure. Weis hasn't coached since 2014 and that was college. Hasn't coached in the NFL since 2010
I’d like to see Weis comeback so people can ***** about him too lol. This board will complain no matter who is OC.

I’d like to see Weis comeback so people can ***** about him too lol. This board will complain no matter who is OC.
If we don't score a touchdown on every single drive then Josh is an idiot.

Perhaps she wears the pants.
It could be. It may when it concerns decisions on her children. (Ages 15,13,9 and 6). She will have to decide from uprooting them at challenging ages to financial security. He came back here in 2011 (9 years ago) when his oldest was 6 yrs old. That is an age you can easily change your base home. At his kids ages now it is not so easy, But Money usually changes minds quick. So we will see.

I think he will go to the Browns. I am just playing a little devils advocate to note this is not as easy as it looks

It could be. It may when it concerns decisions on her children. (Ages 15,13,9 and 6). She will have to decide from uprooting them at challenging ages to financial security. He came back here in 2011 (9 years ago) when his oldest was 6 yrs old. That is an age you can easily change your base home. At his kids ages now it is not so easy, But Money usually changes minds quick. So we will see.

I think he will go to the Browns. I am just playing a little devils advocate to note this is not as easy as it looks
Agree maybe Kraft will force BB to give a estimated retire date?

If McDaniels takes the browns job he he should rock a bone thug tie at his press conference
Maybe a hoodie ...

shopping

Agree maybe Kraft will force BB to give a estimated retire date?
Chris if I really felt like McDaniels was going to make a great HC I would be all over that. I think he has great potential but the Denver situation makes me doubt some things. He was not given much time but it did not turn out well. Sometimes certain coaches only make great Coordinators but not HC’s.
Josh will get judged one way or another soon. I am just hoping not this year. Our coaching staff could use some stability. I personally dread the day BB retires

The Browns and McDaniels is a done deal.

Chris if I really felt like McDaniels was going to make a great HC I would be all over that. I think he has great potential but the Denver situation makes me doubt some things. He was not given much time but it did not turn out well. Sometimes certain coaches only make great Coordinators but not HC’s.
Josh will get judged one way or another soon. I am just hoping not this year. Our coaching staff could use some stability. I personally dread the day BB retires
That was a decade ago.

That was a decade ago.
Yes it was. I am sure he has gained a lot more knowledge. That does not assure he will be a great HC. He may but it is not guaranteed. I like the sure thing in BB. There certainly are many more great Coordinators that failed as HC’s than those that became great HC’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes