PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JOSH IS STAYING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think with the turmoil. His disgusting deciions to sit butler. The fact that his defense suxked ass and is gonna go through a massive turnover as it is, a potential rift with his qb or owner.

What' The point of sticking around if you're only doing it to fulfil your contract. He' quit on a team before while under contract so.he really has no problem doing it.

I think bill plans on being around longer than this upcoming season. This news doesn' change thst imo
I hope you’re right, of course. I just don’t see it as clearly as you do, that’s all.

I also don’t see this “massive turnover” on defense that you’re claiming. We did pretty well with a bunch of untalented misfit castoffs, so the return of guys like Hightower, Valentine, and Jones will go a long way. Aside from expected improvement, who is going to leave in FA that’s any different than any other year?

Hell, we didn’t have an OC or a DC in 2010 and still went 14-2. We may have a few holes on defense, but that could be said in any year. With four picks in the top 3 rounds + free agency, why would you use the term “massive turnover?”

Ha. Based on what?

I mean, I respect your opinion, but why are you so sure that McD (with past HC history and multiple stops/more experience) would be overlooked for freaking Matt Patricia, lol?

You’re acting as if though this wouldn’t even be a debate.

Because it wouldn't. In McDaniels' case, his past HC gigs actualy hurt him more than help him. He is a great OC (though I'm not sure how much of that is actually due to working with the GOAT), but a sub-par HC. Denver's tenure startted great at 5-0, and then went all downhill from there. Rams? LOL... not even worth a discussion. Kraft would never hand McDaniels the keys to this team - at least not if Patricia is the alternative. I'm sorry, but not happening. Kraft knows he's a great OC and has good working relationship and chemistry with Brady, but that's where it starts, and that's where it ends. Patricia on the other hand, was groomed more closely under Belichick, and has always been touted as this 'rocket scientist genius' who will one day have the potential to take over after Belichick leaves.

Ok? What did ne score on? Ryan allen didn’t even punt. Brady sucked in the red zone in the first half. Don’t really care about field goals or bogus gift tds on goodell cheating either.

Did you ever see a high scoring shootout before, young whippersnapper? It is like a personal offense to millennial fans that brady’s own D gets scored on, because they are so hellbent on pretending brady is the entire team.

Brady also had 3 dropped ints in the first half. Meanwhile, foles did not and throwing seeds on a dime in tight coverage everywhere from qtr 1-4.

Neither defense was good. Who' arguing that?

I'll take the defense that gave up less points to the superior offense any day

Colts board definitely thinking multiple draft picks:

McDaniels rejects Colts.

from board>>>
I doubt there was an actual contract that was signed.

But what I think WAS signed is what is called a "Letter or understanding."

Sort of a simplified contract. BUT.... I think he can have the effect of a contract.

So, I think the Colts are clearly entitled to HUGE compensation.

We got screwed. We are clearly a damaged party. We deserve compensation.

In the NFL, over this type of issue, that means DRAFT PICKS! And I'd say multiple.

There are 3 assistants the Colts hired to work under Josh. They will be staying with the Colts.
I have no reason to doubt that. I was just having fun with Honey Pie.

To all the fools who think this spells the end of Belichick:

If Belichick were to leave, rest assure Matt Patricia would have stayed and taken over, NOT McDaniels. The fact Patricia took the Lions job, means one simple thing: Belihicik isn't going anywhere. Not anytime soon at least.

Unless Brady pushed his second father really hard for McDaniels to be the next HC of the NEP.

I hope you’re right, of course. I just don’t see it as clearly as you do, that’s all.

I also don’t see this “massive turnover” on defense that you’re claiming. We did pretty well with a bunch of untalented misfit castoffs, so the return of guys like Hightower, Valentine, and Jones will go a long way. Aside from expected improvement, who is going to leave in FA that’s any different than any other year?

Hell, we didn’t have an OC or a DC in 2010 and still went 14-2. We may have a few holes on defense, but that could be said in any year. With four picks in the top 3 rounds + free agency, why would you use the term “massive turnover?”

Really hope there's massive turnover. I've hatted this defense all year and watching that Superbowl performance wasn' vindication it was embarrssment.

We need 5 more guys

Matt Patricia resigns as coach of lions

These clowns are their own source....

so basically its just hot air and wishful thinking on their parts... No one who actually knows anything.... just talking head conjecture.

Wonder of this helps the Pats keep Joe Judge as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back