PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh is not walking thru that door.

Josh Allen was terrible his first 2 seasons, Daniel Jones was terrible, dabol fixed them both!
The excuses and flawed reasoning just keeps coming to prop this Cam look alike QB up in the window.

Josh Allen engineered the Bills to 10 - 6 his 2nd season and has not looked back. No way in hell is Cam dueling TD to TD with Mahomes.

Even if josh came back, patricia is still in charge of the ol ….

Is this thread about Josh McDaniels, Bill Belichick, or Josh Allen? I can't keep up.

I think there is a chance Josh is canned if they lose their next game. That was a playoff team he took over that added some high priced free agents and now if he hangs around they're going to go into a full blown rebuild and I think they spent to much this offseason to do that.

From what I can see all that baby fat Mac lost has impacted him not Just taking impact but his arm actually looks weaker.
Mechanics are all over the place. He is quicker on his feet than Tom Bailey or Jimmy. But he is very slow to set his feet and throw the ball.
He is not trusting what he sees on the field and his pocket awareness has dipped.
Now it’s quite possible all of these issues are due to bad coaching but we need to figure this out pronto.

Instead of showing him with a salad, that photo taken during the offseason should've shown him eating a steak with baked potato and broccoli.

The plays are open.

Parker had his man beat in Miami but the throw was too weak just like the 2021 deep ball to Agahlor vs the Bills. Last week it was the Pick 6 vs the Jets where Henry was open for the 1st down, but the ball was thrown too late like always. Luckily the Jets roughed the passer otherwise that is a turning point in that game.

Blame Patricia all you want. He isnt the one causing the INTs and the problem is not magically going away either.
So who's calling the plays? Who's orchestrating the game plan? Who's in macs headset telling him wich play to run? Again I put the blame on coaching, also we have to also give the jets D credit.. they knew more about the plays then the entire offense did. I wish the problem never aroused however, that's what happens when you decide to hire JAGS. I strongly feel these guys may be in some strange capacity good coaches but according to the way they speak to the media they are very poor comminicators..

The plays are open.

Parker had his man beat in Miami but the throw was too weak just like the 2021 deep ball to Agahlor vs the Bills. Last week it was the Pick 6 vs the Jets where Henry was open for the 1st down, but the ball was thrown too late like always. Luckily the Jets roughed the passer otherwise that is a turning point in that game.

Blame Patricia all you want. He isnt the one causing the INTs and the problem is not magically going away either.

Mac proved he was an NFL player under Josh

Mac has regressed under Patricia

The same Patricia who has no history as an offensive coach & his head coach experiment was a complete disaster

If Mac & Patricia were both let go tomorrow, who do you think would find a new NFL job first?

Patricia may need to use his rocket science degree to get his next job, because without
Belichick, his options in the NFL would probably be minimal

The excuses and flawed reasoning just keeps coming to prop this Cam look alike QB up in the window.

Josh Allen engineered the Bills to 10 - 6 his 2nd season and has not looked back. No way in hell is Cam dueling TD to TD with Mahomes.
Again, dabol is a QB whisperer, how do the giants look? They still can't get the stench out your hall of fame coach Matt Patricia left in Detroit..

Mac proved he was an NFL player under Josh

Mac has regressed under Patricia

The same Patricia who has no history as an offensive coach & his head coach experiment was a complete disaster

If Mac & Patricia were both let go tomorrow, who do you think would find a new NFL job first?

Patricia may need to use his rocket science degree to get his next job, because without
Belichick, his options in the NFL would probably be minimal
Don't understand why some won't seem to acknowledge that. Well put! I need a translation expert when judge and Patricia speak these dudes are weirdos! Just imagine how the receivers feel.. Bourne was a playmaker last season, made a real connection with Mac10, hunter Henry was a double digit touchdown and red zone threat Last season.. I have to wonder if he is even still on the team. I can sit here and talk all day however the offensive coaches have failed mac and the entire offense.

The plays are open.

I can agree with that, fair points. However who's the play caller? Who's the O line coach?

Don't understand why some won't seem to acknowledge that. Well put! I need a translation expert when judge and Patricia speak these dudes are weirdos! Just imagine how the receivers feel.. Bourne was a playmaker last season, made a real connection with Mac10, hunter Henry was a double digit touchdown and red zone threat Last season.. I have to wonder if he is even still on the team. I can sit here and talk all day however the offensive coaches have failed mac and the entire offense.
Did they club Macs shoulder and degrade his vision to not see the field?

Hmmm, I saw mac take plenty of deep throws last season. The offense showed the ability to function, spacing, creativity, trick plays at times to keep the defense off balance.

This season.. oh wait ✋️ let me see that offensive coordinator left , and a defensive coordinator was hired to replace him.

This isn't 1950s NFL..
You apparently don't remember the last 6 games of last season.

Well the direction offensively I definitely want us to go in differently.. if this continues on offense I definitely expect ownership to interject themselves. I can't imagine we could get any lower on offense. That Colts game was rock bottom, and to be honest listening to Patricia and judge talk is so difficult. Imagine how mac must feel! I think they are good coaches, but poor communicators.
How can you be a good coach if you can't communicate?

It could be even better—a failed drafter in Detroit lends his input in New England in the NFL Draft. Yikes!

Nobody see the irony or hypocrisy in wishing McDaniels comes back after falling flat on his face twice as a head coach, but railing over Patricia and Judge?

In the two weeks Zappe started, Patricia looked like a genius and the offensive line blocked fine… but there’s no correlation to QB play… sure.

Nobody see the irony or hypocrisy in wishing McDaniels comes back after falling flat on his face twice as a head coach, but railing over Patricia and Judge?

In the two weeks Zappe started, Patricia looked like a genius and the offensive line blocked fine… but there’s no correlation to QB play… sure.
Question is then why does the coaching staff stay with Max?

Question is then why does the coaching staff stay with Max?
Mac was first on the depth chart, they have a year of development and a first round pick invested in Mac. They want to see if he can improve before they move on.

Either Mac stops throwing picks and starts playing better, or eventually Zappe will get another chance. Both are within the realm of possibility.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back