PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh is not walking thru that door.

someone hasn't been paying attention. when McDaniels gets fired he will 100% come back to New England because Oakland will still be paying his salary and we know krafty Bob and Bill the GM love hiring coaches who are getting paid by another team.

Not sure how many of you watched the Colts-Raiders game but there are players on that team who are just clueless on defense. Whether Josh has bad defensive coaches or whatever, you see several players who are out of position and who are totally unwilling to tackle.

When Matt Ryanhas the biggest running gain of his career as a 38 year old, you know there are huge problems on D.

Sucks for Josh. I read today that it looks like he’s lost the locker room, and once gone, it’s tough to get it back.

They lost a bunch of heartbreakers early in the year. I imagine if they had won a few of them it could have led to a much different buy in from the team.

I wonder how he approached the Raiders job. We heard the stories how in Denver he was an ***hole and ***holes are only kept around when they win. We saw the same with Patricia and Judge. I wonder if Josh never learned from his past mistakes and is trying to be BB in Vegas.

Sucks for Josh. I read today that it looks like he’s lost the locker room, and once gone, it’s tough to get it back.

They lost a bunch of heartbreakers early in the year. I imagine if they had won a few of them it could have led to a much different buy in from the team.

I wonder how he approached the Raiders job. We heard the stories how in Denver he was an ***hole and ***holes are only kept around when they win. We saw the same with Patricia and Judge. I wonder if Josh never learned from his past mistakes and is trying to be BB in Vegas.

how does one define ass hole in that scenario... the way he deals with the players? how he treats them? etc?

would love to be a fly on the wall over there, just to see how he is managing everything...

how does one define ass hole in that scenario... the way he deals with the players? how he treats them? etc?

would love to be a fly on the wall over there, just to see how he is managing everything...
Not sure, but Shannon Sharpe some time ago had mentioned he wasn't liked by many people within the organization.

Not sure why so many want McDaniels back as the offense was pedestrian last year.

And please spare yourself the effort in saying they were "6th in points scored". They were a limited offense who inflated most of their stats against really bad teams.

Two FACED bend with the wind Owners go back on their word McDaniels gets another year and that's it.

I wish success to Josh in the Raiders or elsewhere, want the Pats going in a different direction, ehh not exactly the current direction either.

Not sure why so many want McDaniels back as the offense was pedestrian last year.

And please spare yourself the effort in saying they were "6th in points scored". They were a limited offense who inflated most of their stats against really bad teams.

The 2021 offense seemed Mac Jones friendly.

The 2022 offense appears to be Mac’s worst nightmare & Patricia sure doesn’t help.

someone hasn't been paying attention. when McDaniels gets fired he will 100% come back to New England because Oakland will still be paying his salary and we know krafty Bob and Bill the GM love hiring coaches who are getting paid by another team.

durp  copy.jpg

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back