PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Gordon's All-22 2017-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started out with a list of things per play that stood out to me but noticed that it was mostly the same stuff.

He gets separation even when given a cushion, can win 50/50 balls, seems to know how to run routes, seems to be willing blocker and fights for yards. I would not put my hand into fire for him being still the same beast that he was in 2013 physically but that being said the potential to be elite is still there from the limited sample size.

In the end it will just boil down to whether the Patriots can somehow provide him a more stable framework for his life outside football. Only he can fix himself and getting out of the environment in Cleveland where he screwed up again and again might be something that kickstarts that. A fresh start and all that jazz. But this is not a binary thing where he turns a switch and is now “better” but something he will have to follow through every damn day for the rest of his career.

Wow, this is interesting. Amazing how bad the QB play in Cleveland has been. He seems to get separation almost all the time but the ball is almost never thrown at the right time or accurately.

Wow, this is interesting. Amazing how bad the QB play in Cleveland has been. He seems to get separation almost all the time but the ball is almost never thrown at the right time or accurately.

I think play 7 (IIRC) cracked me up the most. The ball landed ten yards behind him. Haha

I went to the live broadcast to see if the ball was tipped or something but no mention of a tip.

Most of the time I can't tell if a receiver ran the wrong route or if a QB made a bad throw but I think it's pretty clear in that footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back