PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jordan Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's cheap as chips.......... whoever we replace him with likely costs more.

That's about it.

Richards was just about the biggest shock coming out of the final 53 announcements as having survived the cuts. He's been horrible for 2 years. He was horrible in camp. And BB's obsession with having a zillion coverage backs to match the modern game has just about gotten the better of him here. Richards' is completely useless.

He keeps track of where the damning pics of Belichick with farm animals are and threatens to use them if he’s cut.

He is supposed to be wicked smart.
He should've been drafted in the 6th or 7th round, but BB chose him in the 2nd round.
That's probably why he keeps getting chances.

While I also think that he will be gone next year I just wanna point out that he took away the quick slant from Ben on the INT with great positioning which gave Rowe a shot at making that play. A small cog in the success of that entire play.

Terrible tackler.
And Roberts is pissing me off with his inability to to tackle when going full speed.

Bad tackling is one of my pet peeves.

They teach you how to tackle in Pop Warner.

Last edited:
Terrible tackler.
And Roberts is pissing me off with his inability to to tackle when he going full speed.

Bad tackling is one if my pet peeves.

They teach you how to tackle in Pop Warner.
I'm 46 years old and haven't form tackled in 28 years and aside from every bone in my body breaking afterwards I could have made that tackle.

Pathetic.

Guy is weak.

I dont mean the talent level, although that's also true.

He's weak as in being pushed around easily by Wr. He cant tackle because he has 0 strenght

Richards' simply not athletic enough to play in the NFL. I really dont know how he is still in the roster, since there must be some free agents that are better than him. Maybe at LB?

Edit: even at ST he's not that good. I can think of 5 players more important than him there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back