PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jordan Richards signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only thing left in America that unites us all.

I know he's terrible on defense but isn't he an effective special teams player?

First Chung. Then Collins. Now Richards.

Excellent! It's all falling into place!

I love this! It's always entertaining watching people freak out.

Chung 2.0 baby Richards hype train starts here :cool:

Chung was a disappointment as a high draft pick, but a below average - average player in his first stint as a patriot. Richards single handedly cost them a Super Bowl. He was so bad we don't even talk about how disappointing he was for a high draft pick.

Sorry but it's unfair to compare the 2. Richards would need a Malcolm Butler type of play to be Chung 2.0

Except the only special teams problems they have are at kicker.

Jordan Richards being brought in as some Gost competition?

Because he certainly isn't being brought in to play safety(competently).
Check the kick coverage (30+yds/ret). If Gost weren’t so effective on KOs it would have received more attention.

Reiss notes that Richards plays Burkhead’s position on punt coverage and RB was hampered by foot injury. Something to watch.

Last edited:
Jordan Richards instead of Antonio Brown.

Brought to you by Robert Kraft, ladies and gentlemen.

This is the legitimate question. It's not like he got better in ATL. Is he really that good on special teams?

This isn't Chung 2.0
Maybe this means my prediction of the Harmon trade to free cap is going to happen.

Think about this Antonio Brown debacle got us back to Jordan Richards

Free cap for what? Even without AB money they are in fantastic cap form

Well, Earthwind Moreland is not walking through that door!:D

It’s no coincidence that the defense has been other worldly since this guy’s departure — even despite the fact he’s on the sidelines most of the time. Pretty sure his mere presence is a curse.

why is there a freakout? I don't get it, I really don't.

Our special teams suck and it's not just because of Ghost. We need help, a shot in the arm like with Humber and McClellan last year. I hope Richards can provide a spark there.

Chung was a disappointment as a high draft pick, but a below average - average player in his first stint as a patriot. Richards single handedly cost them a Super Bowl. He was so bad we don't even talk about how disappointing he was for a high draft pick.

Sorry but it's unfair to compare the 2. Richards would need a Malcolm Butler type of play to be Chung 2.0
Richards may have had a few football smarts but did not have the speed or agility to play
pro football. He could not tackle a stationary Jay Cutler.

I assume he is taking Benenoch's spot. Who is freeing up a spot for Watson? Kessler or LaCosse?

Heard we are signing Deltha O’Neal next.

It’s no coincidence that the defense has been other worldly since this guy’s departure — even despite the fact he’s on the sidelines most of the time. Pretty sure his mere presence is a curse.
I knew we were losing that Superbowl when I saw number 37 out there.
Foles pry called the audibles Kill Kill 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick