PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jordan Addison

FredFromDartmouth

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
So who was advocating here that we draft this fluffball? I guess I am OK with the pink suit and white shoes, but the jewelry, whew. How did he afford all that bling before he was drafted? And the Lambo; this kid is an idiot and will run up a huge debt by the time he retires....

Of course Prime Time had a similarly ridiculous outfit when he was drafted, but he lived up to the hype and I actually like him. Addison? He is the kind of WR that BB hates....

Let’s see how he plays. This should be a wake up call for him. We’ll see.

I have to believe that hard-hitting defensive backs are salivating at the chance to clobber this fruitcake. He has a big target on his back.

Let's hope he can play, and not be another blinged-up player like Jamarcus Russell.

Is that a gold Rolex on his wrist? And a heavy gold necklace encrusted with diamonds? And now he has a Lambo and probably a suspended drivers license. And he probably bought his mom a new house and lent all his friends money...

"...My Maserati does one-eighty-five
I lost my license, now I don't drive"

Last edited:
So who was advocating here that we draft this fluffball? I guess I am OK with the pink suit and white shoes, but the jewelry, whew. How did he afford all that bling before he was drafted? And the Lambo; this kid is an idiot and will run up a huge debt by the time he retires....

Of course Prime Time had a similarly ridiculous outfit when he was drafted, but he lived up to the hype and I actually like him. Addison? He is the kind of WR that BB hates....

I never would've considered him in the first round, that's for sure.

I have no problem with his attitude. My problem was/is that he was another beanpole.

He’s going to get a ton of one-on-one looks with Jefferson drawing so much attention. He basically could not have been drafted into a better situation.

Really liked him for us last Draft the Vilkes got another good one @ WR.

He’s going to get a ton of one-on-one looks with Jefferson drawing so much attention. He basically could not have been drafted into a better situation.

Really liked him for us last Draft the Vilkes got another good one @ WR.

Meanwhile, their defense - their backfield in particular - still sucks.

Unless he was extra, extra stupid about it -- which wouldn't surprise me -- it's not hard to get an authentic Rolex for a few grand or even one that's "iced out" for around $10k compared to the ones that can be 2-10x as expensive.

If he spent several tens of thousands on a watch and 6 figures on a lambo... he's an idiot. And will be screwed if his career doesn't pan out.

White Guy Blinking Batting Eyes GIF

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back