PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jordan Addison

FredFromDartmouth

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
So who was advocating here that we draft this fluffball? I guess I am OK with the pink suit and white shoes, but the jewelry, whew. How did he afford all that bling before he was drafted? And the Lambo; this kid is an idiot and will run up a huge debt by the time he retires....

Of course Prime Time had a similarly ridiculous outfit when he was drafted, but he lived up to the hype and I actually like him. Addison? He is the kind of WR that BB hates....

Let’s see how he plays. This should be a wake up call for him. We’ll see.

I have to believe that hard-hitting defensive backs are salivating at the chance to clobber this fruitcake. He has a big target on his back.

Let's hope he can play, and not be another blinged-up player like Jamarcus Russell.

Is that a gold Rolex on his wrist? And a heavy gold necklace encrusted with diamonds? And now he has a Lambo and probably a suspended drivers license. And he probably bought his mom a new house and lent all his friends money...

"...My Maserati does one-eighty-five
I lost my license, now I don't drive"

Last edited:
So who was advocating here that we draft this fluffball? I guess I am OK with the pink suit and white shoes, but the jewelry, whew. How did he afford all that bling before he was drafted? And the Lambo; this kid is an idiot and will run up a huge debt by the time he retires....

Of course Prime Time had a similarly ridiculous outfit when he was drafted, but he lived up to the hype and I actually like him. Addison? He is the kind of WR that BB hates....

I never would've considered him in the first round, that's for sure.

I have no problem with his attitude. My problem was/is that he was another beanpole.

He’s going to get a ton of one-on-one looks with Jefferson drawing so much attention. He basically could not have been drafted into a better situation.

Really liked him for us last Draft the Vilkes got another good one @ WR.

He’s going to get a ton of one-on-one looks with Jefferson drawing so much attention. He basically could not have been drafted into a better situation.

Really liked him for us last Draft the Vilkes got another good one @ WR.

Meanwhile, their defense - their backfield in particular - still sucks.

Unless he was extra, extra stupid about it -- which wouldn't surprise me -- it's not hard to get an authentic Rolex for a few grand or even one that's "iced out" for around $10k compared to the ones that can be 2-10x as expensive.

If he spent several tens of thousands on a watch and 6 figures on a lambo... he's an idiot. And will be screwed if his career doesn't pan out.

White Guy Blinking Batting Eyes GIF

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back