PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jones, Harris, and Judon at HS Super Bowls last night-I love this team

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Mac Jones, Damien Harris and Matt Judon we’re all watching the HS Suoer Bowls last night, for quite awhile. This team is genuinely likeable and so easy to root for. You can tell these guys are just young men who are loving the game right now! It also meant a lot to all the kids on the field and HS players in the stands!3BDA9AC9-C907-4C0C-B734-4D8E01858E5C.jpeg

I mean, this was at Gillette right? They were already there for work

There's an uncut Christmas tree and shrubbery in Gillette?

There's an uncut Christmas tree and shrubbery in Gillette?

Yeah, I think there's some foliage along the pedestrian ramps to the southeast near the lighthouse/bud plaza....unsure about the uncut tree...

I mean, this was at Gillette right? They were already there for work

We think they are great guys for driving out to a high school football game, but they are really just out for a cigarette break at Gillette.

Mac Jones, Damien Harris and Matt Judon we’re all watching the HS Suoer Bowls last night, for quite awhile. This team is genuinely likeable and so easy to root for. You can tell these guys are just young men who are loving the game right now! It also meant a lot to all the kids on the field and HS players in the stands!View attachment 38277
Extremely likeable team. As many of the dynasty teams were. But whats different is a lot of the most likeable guys( and biggest contributors) are NEWCOMERS.
Judon, Bourne, Barmore,Henry,Mac. How can you not like these guys? These guys all seem like theyre having fun- and they work their butts off. Lets face it, pro athletes are paid millions of dollars to play a freakin kids game. Yet some pros act like theyre coal miners! Its insulting to the millions of fans who really ARE coalminers or laborers or salespeople or firemen or farmers or anyone who has to actually WORK for a living- who doesnt get to play a GAME. These guys get it. Fortunately for us Pats fans most of our players and coaches have also GOTTEN it.
Brady got it. Belichick gets it. Bruschi. Gronk. Julian Edelman. Say it again, Julian Freakin' Edelman- has any Pat evah gotten it as well as JE11? Troy Brown. Rodney. Dmac.Slater. James White.
I mean DAMN! I PAY to work out. Pro athletes get PAID to work out and HAVE FUN!! But the good ones bring us joy! And its not just their excellence on the field- its their ATTITUDES that can bring joy as well. A lot of these guys have overcome many obstacles in their lives. A lot weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth. And a lot realize how lucky they are to be living the dream. Just please dont act entitled. These guys don't.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back