PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter returns to practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is with you lately Aqua; aren't getting laid much I guess, you've become quite an angry person.

All DTF did was pose a question and you mock the guy, call him names, etc; lighten the **** up, not everyone here hates your friggin guts, just 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of us do...................
give it time .the one guy that doesnt hate aquasack hasnt been a member long enough .it will be 100 percent very soon

give it time .the one guy that doesnt hate aquasack hasnt been a member long enough .it will be 100 percent very soon

Anyone who has actual hate for a guy he knows only from a message board is an a-hole.

But, for me, if anyone here did qualify, it'd be you, dummy.

Anyone who has actual hate for a guy he knows only from a message board is an a-hole.

if you want to see the ahole look in the mirror.your the one who as some kind of sick hate for me.i always manage to end up in your posts:rolleyes: .your kookoo dude .lol lol your obsessed with me :eek:

Pride my man,
Take some well intentioned advice from the old bull and drop the monomaniacal obsession for WaterBoy and make some posts on another topic now and then. You won't regret finding a life.

Pride my man,
Take some well intentioned advice from the old bull and drop the monomaniacal obsession for WaterBoy and make some posts on another topic now and then. You won't regret finding a life.
lol lol i cant stop.its my lifes mission to dog him to the end of the earth lol.imagine how it would be if i was guarding you during a basketball game .your advice is well taken my good man and once the season is underway i will follow it.

lol lol i cant stop.its my lifes mission to dog him to the end of the earth lol.imagine how it would be if i was guarding you during a basketball game .your advice is well taken my good man and once the season is underway i will follow it.

Tale my advice and start early.
Enjoy the season!

PWP, always the voice of reason in this sea of buffoonery know as Patsfans.com..................thanks as always man........

I say we dedicate a part of this website to Aqua4ever04 and make him his own forum entitled...

Who gives a F--K? forum

Last edited:

Nice to hear someone else here say that for once.

Great point Aqua; Cam is just sucking the NFL in to THINK Ginn is just a punt returner, but in the back of his mind, he knows full well the kid is "A threat to take it to the house everytime he is in space" (Now where the **** have I heard that babble before?)............

You are in space; outerspace that is.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d801e2121&template=with-video&confirm=true

Huge lift to a defense that is already the 3rd best in the league without Porter. Adding Porter pushes the Dolphins closer to challenging the Bears and Ravens for best defenses.

You never seem to have your facts correct.

The Phins were only the 4th best in yardage allowed (8th against the run and 5th against the pass). However, Miami was only 5th best in the only stat that matters. Points allowed. Miami also only had 8 interceptions on the entire year.

The Pats were 2nd in points allowed. The Pats were 6th in over all yardage allowed, 5th in rushing yardage allowed and 12th in passing yardage allowed.

OH, it should be noted that the Pats only allowed 5 yards per game MORE than the Phins in overall yardage, but held teams to a FG less.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d801e2121&template=with-video&confirm=true

Huge lift to a defense that is already the 3rd best in the league without Porter. Adding Porter pushes the Dolphins closer to challenging the Bears and Ravens for best defenses.

OH, I think you need to worry about the Pats defense in there too, sherlock. The Pats and Jaquars defenses are better in terms of points allowed than Miami. And, to be honest, I fully expect Miami's punter to be in the top 5 in punt attempts.

Listen, I understand you guys are all just Patriots' fans and not actul NFL fans. My bad, I just thought this was the forum to post other NFL team's news.

You guys don't know anything that isn't the Patriots, pardon me for forgetting that, that's my fault.

Aqua -
My left pinky knows more about the NFL than your entire body. You are the one who has proven that you aren't an actual fan. Not anyone in here.

As for the forum, yes, its for posters who are who to do more than just make an arsehole of of themselves. YOU, sir, are the arsehole.

Even Tom Casale, who came in here and attempted to show people, walked away impressed because we actually know our stuff. We're not just dumb homer fans, like yourself, who really know nothing about football beyond the little they comprehend by watching TV.

As for Joey Porter, there is a reason that the Steelers let him go. He's a loud mouth on and off the field AND he has problems controlling himself. Remember, this is the guy that took himself out of the Bengals game by yapping smack and getting into a fight prior to the game starting.

Let's see. Porter has, I don't know some 60 more sacks and 10 more picks than Spencer right?

Let's see, we got a play maker in Ginn right? Wasn't Spencer taken like 18th? Right, the Dolphins picked 9th.

But I can see where you have that genius idea.:rolleyes:

Not to mention we'd have to pay Spencer close to that much if we drafted him that high any way. This is close to the dumbest post I've ever read here and if it wasn't for PP, you'd be number 1. Unfortunetly, he owns the top 472 spots, but 473 is a nice consolation.

You clearly don't understand how the salaries in the 1st round are set up. They are slotted. The differences is the bonuses. But, basically you'd have paid the same for Spencer (someone who will play all the time) as you would for Ginn (someone who has been relegated to the 4th/5th WR spot and just punt return duties.

You never seem to have your facts correct.

The Phins were only the 4th best in yardage allowed (8th against the run and 5th against the pass). However, Miami was only 5th best in the only stat that matters. Points allowed. Miami also only had 8 interceptions on the entire year.

The Pats were 2nd in points allowed. The Pats were 6th in over all yardage allowed, 5th in rushing yardage allowed and 12th in passing yardage allowed.

OH, it should be noted that the Pats only allowed 5 yards per game MORE than the Phins in overall yardage, but held teams to a FG less.

I don't know how many times we have to discuss this. When Harrington or Culpepper threw a pick that ended up in the end zone or close to it and the defense holds to a 3 and out only to give up a FG, whose fault is that?

You clearly don't understand how the salaries in the 1st round are set up. They are slotted. The differences is the bonuses. But, basically you'd have paid the same for Spencer (someone who will play all the time) as you would for Ginn (someone who has been relegated to the 4th/5th WR spot and just punt return duties.

3rd receiver spot this year, 2nd receiver spot next year, close though man.

3rd receiver spot this year, 2nd receiver spot next year, close though man.
I thought you were a writer,now your Miamis head coach too? You should run for MR.Wizards old spot he died.

Last edited:
I thought you were a writer,now your Miamis head coach too? You should run for MR.Wizards old spot he died.

No, I just pay attention to my team. Why would Ginn be in with the first team against the Bucs and running with Chambers and Booker in 3 wide sets in practices this week? Weird, huh?

Also, Booker will be gone next year, Ginn will step into his spot, pretty simple when you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes