PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter returns to practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't care yet we still opened the thread and had to open our mouths. We're ignorant and clueless when it comes to the NFL, we think the Dolphins defesne sucks when it ranked 4th in the NFL last year. We are all dumbasses and would prefer a *********** with Belichick and Brady.

Signed, the 3 stooges that responded.

Seriously, how ******* dumb do you have to be to enter the VLR if you don't care? You guys are pathetic, either you do care or you're just too ******* stupid to realize it.

Last edited:
We don't care yet we still opened the thread and had to open our mouths. We're ignorant and clueless when it comes to the NFL, we think the Dolphins defesne sucks when it ranked 4th in the NFL last year. We are all dumbasses and would prefer a *********** with Belichick and Brady.

Signed, the 3 stooges that responded.

Seriously, how ******* dumb do you have to be to enter the VLR if you don't care? You guys are pathetic, either you do care or you're just too ******* stupid to realize it.
DING, Wrong We do to send you a messageWe Don't CARE!!!

Then why did you open the thread?

Last edited:
No, just blind. Please make your font larger, I can't read it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d801e2121&template=with-video&confirm=true

Huge lift to a defense that was last year the 3rd best in the league without Porter. Adding Porter pushes the Dolphins closer to challenging the Bears and Ravens for best defenses.

There I fixed it for you. Last year is history.
A moments thought might also reveal that the Ravens lost a key defensive player to some other team. His name escapes me, but a bigtime football expert such as yourself might recall.

Another point that a bigtime expert might realize is that winning football is a team game. The Dolphins offense is anything if not worse, loss of wideouts, disarray at QB, and the inherent inefficiency of a new (yet again!) coaching staff.

Anyone can tell part of the story, leaving out salient facts and disengenuously push a point of view. Such persons are not reporters they are propagandists.

Last edited:
Waitasec...Joey Porter's still in the NFL?!?

Waitasec...Joey Porter's still in the NFL?!?

Yes he is. Contrary to some opinions, the last place lock Dolphins are still considered an NFL franchise. Really, they are.

Then why did you open the thread?
why do you start dolphins threads when you know nobody cares ?and dont give me this crap about we care because we opened the thread .all you do is whine and cry like a 5 year old about how your threads get dumped on yet you continue to start them so stfu you ****** .

why do you start dolphins threads when you know nobody cares ?and dont give me this crap about we care because we opened the thread .all you do is whine and cry like a 5 year old about how your threads get dumped on yet you continue to start them so stfu you ****** .

Listen, I understand you guys are all just Patriots' fans and not actul NFL fans. My bad, I just thought this was the forum to post other NFL team's news.

You guys don't know anything that isn't the Patriots, pardon me for forgetting that, that's my fault.

Listen, I understand you guys are all just Patriots' fans and not actul NFL fans. My bad, I just thought this was the forum to post other NFL team's news.

You guys don't know anything that isn't the Patriots, pardon me for forgetting that, that's my fault.
no we don't give a sh-t what you have to say because your a idiot with zero credibility and no football knowledge .ever prediction you have ever made has been wrong .your a liar a hypocrite a welsher and a racist among others .if somebody else with some football knowledge posted something about the dolphins we might be interested.

Just curious-Anthony Spencer was available in the draft-he sure would have come alot cheaper than shelling out a $20m bonus to Porter, right?

Just curious-Anthony Spencer was available in the draft-he sure would have come alot cheaper than shelling out a $20m bonus to Porter, right?

Let's see. Porter has, I don't know some 60 more sacks and 10 more picks than Spencer right?

Let's see, we got a play maker in Ginn right? Wasn't Spencer taken like 18th? Right, the Dolphins picked 9th.

But I can see where you have that genius idea.:rolleyes:

Not to mention we'd have to pay Spencer close to that much if we drafted him that high any way. This is close to the dumbest post I've ever read here and if it wasn't for PP, you'd be number 1. Unfortunetly, he owns the top 472 spots, but 473 is a nice consolation.

Let's see. Porter has, I don't know some 60 more sacks and 10 more picks than Spencer right?

Let's see, we got a play maker in Ginn right? Wasn't Spencer taken like 18th? Right, the Dolphins picked 9th.

But I can see where you have that genius idea.:rolleyes:

Not to mention we'd have to pay Spencer close to that much if we drafted him that high any way. This is close to the dumbest post I've ever read here and if it wasn't for PP, you'd be number 1. Unfortunetly, he owns the top 472 spots, but 473 is a nice consolation.

So instead you paid that for a kick returner?

So instead you paid that for a kick returner?

a kick returner with zero NFL snaps under his belt...who, by the reverse logic to his assessment of Porter, is a far better deal than a known quantity at WR that was had with a 2nd round pick

a moebius strip of illogic

WTF is with you lately Aqua; aren't getting laid much I guess, you've become quite an angry person.

All DTF did was pose a question and you mock the guy, call him names, etc; lighten the **** up, not everyone here hates your friggin guts, just 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of us do...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes