PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Buck

Status
Not open for further replies.
vtTU5sL.jpg

The best part of the year is coming up. When Joe Buck is off calling the baseball playoffs, and we don't have to listen to him trying to do football.

(Fun Fact: His dad was a ****ty football announcer too)
His dad was much better, though.

Romo is by far and away my favorite caster. He provides a ton of insight into the game that other casters can’t.

He's also genuinely funny, self-effacing and humble. Very rare qualities in the broadcast booth that filled with super-serious, arrogant jocks spewing pre-scripted talking points ad nauseum.

I never said he was great, just not trash. The nickel or dime corner comparison is apt. Give me Kevin Harlan everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

IMO, Kevin Harlan can do radio or TV, preseason or playoff football, and informs his audience with clarity and style. He's a National Treasure!

I don’t get the Buck hate. Guy is the best at his craft, has a great voice and is always impartial and unbiased (which he gets the most flack for, oddly enough).

I’d take Buck all day, every day over Al Michaels or Jim Nance.

Buck would no sooner give his take and then correct himself because he was wrong.

Aikman never gives his mouth a rest.

Erin Andrews knows less about football then when she started. They always go down to the sideline to hear about something nobody cares about like if Hue Jackson smiled after Mayfields first completion.

Joe Buck is good at calling baseball and golf. Football he's below average.

I'd rather have Ian Eagle or Al Michaels
Ian Eagle is a Jete announcer, he blows. Gets all excited for an 8-yard Jete completion. Only a Jete fan gets that way. Utter nonsense. I'd rather have Alexa or Siri do a game.

He's much better at basketball though.

And Joe Buck sucks.

Ian Eagle is a Jete announcer, he blows. Gets all excited for an 8-yard Jete completion. Only a Jete fan gets that way. Utter nonsense. I'd rather have Alexa or Siri do a game.

And Joe Buck sucks.
I don't mind him. Maybe I'm numb to the play by play guys.

Don Criqui was awful

I don't mind him. Maybe I'm numb to the play by play guys.

Don Criqui was awful
Criqui was bad/annoying. Maybe being in NY listening to Eagle graduate from just Jete games to Regional games for CBS has influenced my dislike but he does get way too animated for Jete games. Sickening.

And Joe Buck sucks.

Yeah, Former 'Voice of the Jets' comes through very obviously when Eagle is doing the Jets game. The fact he's teamed with Fouts makes him sound amazing in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes