PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper652

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
So he doesn't think a guy pretending to poop and then wiping his ass with a football isn't a disgusting act, yet Randy Moss fake mooning the crowd is the worst thing ever.

Did he just have an irrational hatred for Moss?

So he doesn't think a guy pretending to poop and then wiping his ass with a football isn't a disgusting act, yet Randy Moss fake mooning the crowd is the worst thing ever.

Did he just have an irrational hatred for Moss?
What just occurred was worse by far, to me. After the wiping motion, the nitwit threw the ball into the stands. Buck probably just thought to himself, " Not going through that again. "

What just occurred was worse by far, to me. After the wiping motion, the nitwit threw the ball into the stands. Buck probably just thought to himself, " Not going through that again. "

Thats exactly why he didn’t say anything. He took a lot of flack from his overreaction last time.

Toss to White! ...He's in Patriots win the superbowl! Brady has his fifth!

Joe buck is the nickelback of announcers. Not that good, gets sh*t on a lot, and puts out a couple good calls/songs once in a while like the one you mentioned.

I always found Collins worthy commentary on that and then Bucks random outburst hilarious. When I need a good laugh I’ll look up that clip every now and then

Toss to White! ...He's in Patriots win the superbowl! Brady has his fifth!

One call at the very end of the most important game of the season makes him a good announcer? He's a baseball guy. He even compared Darnit to a player for the Yankees, for crap sakes.

One call at the very end of the most important game of the season makes him a good announcer? He's a baseball guy. He even compared Darnit to a player for the Yankees, for crap sakes.

I never said he was great, just not trash. The nickel or dime corner comparison is apt. Give me Kevin Harlan everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

The only reason I can tolerate Joe Buck in the booth, is that Troy Aikman does most of the talking there.

I'd actually like to see both Aikman and Romo do a game together. Might be really good.

He’s explained why he overreacted with that incident. It was because he thought Moss literally took his pants down. Given his pants are bright white, I find his excuse hard to believe. I always found his reaction during that celebration the most bizarre for a play by play announcer.

Better than suffering romo headaches

I wouldn’t be sad if Joe Buck fell out of the booth

I think he does a good job.

Same - I like Buck *shrug*

Better than suffering romo headaches

Romo is by far and away my favorite caster. He provides a ton of insight into the game that other casters can’t.

Never much understood the hatred for announcers - I think they all pretty much do a decent job.

Joe buck is the nickelback of announcers. Not that good, gets sh*t on a lot, and puts out a couple good calls/songs once in a while like the one you mentioned.

I never said he was great, just not trash. The nickel or dime corner comparison is apt. Give me Kevin Harlan everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

nickelback is hugely successful canadian rock band that everyone hates (or no one will admit to liking):

Nickelback the Meme: A Complete History of How We Came to Hate a Successful Band

i've never heard a nickelback song before, but apparently this is their biggest hit (based on youtube views, at least):

Joe Buck owns.

I eagerly await your dislike and disagree ratings.

The best part of the year is coming up. When Joe Buck is off calling the baseball playoffs, and we don't have to listen to him trying to do football.

(Fun Fact: His dad was a ****ty football announcer too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes