PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G trade speculation

Its worse than that.

Jimmy has been in SF since 2014. Excluding the 2014 trade season, he has only made it through 1 season beginning to end. Only 16.66% of his years in SF have been on his 2 feet. When BB made him the starter during the Brady suspension, he was injured there too.

He was traded in 2017 not 2014. Is bet on it but.......

Would we rather have Jimmy G for a fourth or Deshaun Watson for multiple firsts?
Or mariota for free
I'd take a flyer on Mariota, then Jimmy G cheap...Love Watson but Patriots have to many needs to gut their draft capitol

I know this is all hypothetical, but do we even know whether Jimmy G would want to come back to NE?
I would assume he would like to have a job.

I'd take a flyer on Mariota, then Jimmy G cheap...Love Watson but Patriots have to many needs to gut their draft capitol
We shouldn’t be taking flyers. That said Watson isn’t worth the cost.

I hear that. Then I would bring Mariota in and give him a shot to win the Job. He could get cut by Raiders trying to open up cap space and cost just money. I like Jimmy G. but his ability to stay on the field is going to be an issue.

Wasn't he traded in 2017? 2016 is when he started for the Patriots during brady's suspension
Triumph is on meth a lot so he's got problems with dates and reality in general.

You think the Patriots will be the only team interested?
Not sure but he certainly isn’t in a position to think he can control where he goes. And why wouldn’t he want to come here?

So whether it's BS or not, Jim stewart, mazz and zolak all are saying Jimmy G is the target and supposedly would love to come back here.

They were saying Jimmy doesn't feel like shanahans system utilizes him as much as bills

Who is the first qb domino to fall? Stafford or Watson or someone else?

Who is the first qb domino to fall? Stafford or Watson or someone else?
Watson is first. If he doesn't back down, he will be traded. If he wants the cheat code to guarantee a trade, then just trash the organization publicly. I think Detroit, Atlanta will wait to see what QB's are available at the time of draft. Stafford and Ryan get dealt shortly after if both teams take a QB.

So whether it's BS or not, Jim stewart, mazz and zolak all are saying Jimmy G is the target and supposedly would love to come back here.

They were saying Jimmy doesn't feel like shanahans system utilizes him as much as bills
I wouldn't be surprised if true. Shanahan expects QB's to stay on the script. JT O'Sullivan has said in another way that Shanahan is arrogant and thinks his plays are more important then the one running it.

Id take Jimmy G, Deshaun's going to cost too much along with all the others mentioned.

Its awkward when 43 year old Brady is more durable than Jimmy.
His muscles are trained to anticipate the hit and self repair even before the hit occurs.

Followed by a 3 hour Alex Special tushy massage

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back