PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

What jackasses. I wonder if Rodgers and his pal might get sued over this.

Pat McAfee apologizes for Aaron Rodgers’ claims about Jimmy Kimmel in reference to Epstein documents​

Kimmel can sue, but, as was oft discussed here, the current standard for defamation of public figures is "actual malice," which means that Kimmel would have to prove Rodgers either knew he was telling lies or acted with "reckless disregard for the truth." There is also an exception for obvious satire or comedy (i.e., something that reasonable people would believe is made up).

IANAL, but based on what I know here, I think he theoretically could prevail in a lawsuit, but it'd be an uphill climb.

@Ian closed the Rodgers thread, but lo and behold... here's a Rodgers post or two for me to work my magic on.

milana-vayntrub-gif-11.gif

Bro. How dare you use our Lily in such a manner. @RobertWeathers : look what he's done.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

Don't blame me, blame Krispy Kreme and the absence of Jenny Craig. (Apparently you've turned a blind eye to none of Lily's commercials including below-waist camera shots.) :(

Don't blame me, blame Krispy Kreme and the absence of Jenny Craig. (Apparently you've turned a blind eye to none of Lily's commercials including below-waist camera shots.) :(

Can't believe I am pasting an ad. My defense of Lily know no bounds.

Last edited:
That has been a point that I've been trying to drive across to my friends for years! It is like Heart burying Ann Wilson behind a Liberace sized piano in the 80's.

Then I get a bunch of strange looks with the inevitable "Who's Lily?" and "what commercial?" I thought I was the only one.

On the night the Jets drafted Wilson out of BYU to be their latest savior, Saleh had a war room phone message for him: “This organization is going to lift you, not the other way around.”

Neither lifted the other and instead dragged the other down.

In the spring after Wilson’s rookie season, (GM Joe) Douglas went on “The Michael Kay Show” and gushed: “I 100 percent see greatness.” The Jets never stopped seeing what they wanted to see.

LT Mekhi Becton (knee) couldn’t stay on the field in 2021 and missed the entire 2022 season (kneecap) after being moved to RT. He will be playing his last game as a Jet on Sunday against the Patriots. Invaluable versatile guard/tackle Alijah Vera-Tucker has played only 12 games across the last two seasons. Thirty-eight-year-old LT Duane Brown was a blindside injury risk and couldn’t contribute. Center Conner McGovern (kneecap) was lost against the Giants.

WR Denzel Mims was a second-round bust. WR Elijah Moore became disenchanted last season and was traded. WR Corey Davis quit in training camp. WRs Allen Lazard and Randall Cobb were Aaron Rodgers imports and nonfactors. Garrett Wilson somehow has 93 catches for 1,008 yards this season. Hall has flashed greatness following his early-season pitch count. Dalvin Cook is gone.

Asked what kind of future he thinks Wilson has, CJ Mosley said: “Whatever he puts his mind to. That’s gonna be a narrative for him but whether it’s here or anywhere else, it’s gonna be up to him to change it.

SOFJ!

Not much spent elsewhere... Now their young players are going to be off their first contracts soon and will want to be paid either by them or someone else. That window doesn't stay open very long, especially if you change horses mid-stream. A 41 year old QB with a string of recent injuries behind a weak OL is not a formula for success, yet the cap hit to move off him would be a calamity. Good f-ing luck to the Jete after deciding to play all this back for another season.

I knew 15 times in a row was a a lot but didn’t realize it dated all the way back to dec of 2015. Feels like ages ago when the Pats with the all time Goat QB and Coach beat Atlanta and the Rams. That winning streak preceded those wins. The rat turds really do suck sewage as always. Enjoy your win losers, even a turd finds a nut every 8 years or so.

Sad. Guy lost his other sneaker. And his kite. Also, his sticky basketball is deflated and his blanket is calling him a "jerk." Plus, his mom's right hoof is blowing my mind.

Yeah. Things in Jeteland tend to be pretty funky. Consider this fan bus stalled in a massive pool of tears:

OIG.S0ffkJURW0bX00h6_nac.jpeg

From the article: Kimmel said he would accept an apology from Rodgers, but he didn't expect one.

"A decent person would apologize," Kimmel said Monday during his first show of the new year. "But he probably won't."

Kimmel laced into Rodgers in his monologue, calling him "hamster-brained" and said that he got two 'A's' on his report card - "they're both in the name Aaron."

"It might be time to revisit that concussion profile, Aaron," Kimmel said.

OLD CROWD GIF .gif

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back