PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

Doesn't matter if it's a joke or not. The point of this thread is to mock the JEST, so no opportunity to do so should be missed.
Speaking of missing things, I haven't been here in a while and I need to catch up.

When I miss a Jets joke or moment of suckage it's because they have them so often and I can't keep up.

Rodgers: " Need to ignore the noise and focus on winning only"

Rodgers on McAfee Show the following day talks about vaccines, Kimmel, etc lmao

Don't blame me, blame Krispy Kreme and the absence of Jenny Craig. (Apparently you've turned a blind eye to none of Lily's commercials including below-waist camera shots.) :(
I actually got into some grief a while back for talking about the real Lily, the one I like to call "thunder thighs," so I gave them some time off. From the waist up she looks great though.

Since I grew up seeing stars like Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor and Ann Margret, Lily is a tomboy in comparison and doesn't even belong in the same sentence.

The drama continues: McAfee is putting Fraudgers at arm's length, Kimmel threatens legal action.

LOL @ McAfee's comments:

“We’ve given a lot of people who have been waiting for us to fail a lot of ammo, and things to attack us for over the last week,” McAfee said. “And we would love to get back to the point where we just move on.

I bet Joe Douglas and Woody Johnson will feel the same way soon, yet there's that huge salary cap hit they'll have to eat...

“Some of [Rodgers’] thoughts and opinions do piss off a lot of people,” McAfee added. “And I’m pumped that is no longer going to be every single Wednesday of my life — which it has been for the last few weeks.”

Pumped!

I'm a Pat McAfee Show fan I believe Rodgers ends his appearances as soon as the season ends for his team.

TFA says that's not the case:

A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the decision to end Rodgers’ regular Tuesday appearances was due to his recent behavior, not the conclusion of the regular NFL season. A spokesperson for ESPN declined to comment. During the previous two NFL seasons, Rodgers appeared on McAfee’s program as late as March.

And we have McAfee saying on the air that he's pumped that the weekly appearances are over, and ESPN declining to comment.

The only positive spin was at the end:

“I never said he’ll never be on the show again,” McAfee said. “I hope he chooses to still chat with us. We’ve been lucky the last 4 years to ride the wave of a season with a 4X NFL MVP (2 of which during The ART Era) and get his thoughts along the way.. in real time.”

Summing it up, I think he may be back from time to time, but it sounds like the regular appearances are over, the negatives outweigh the positives.

It sounds to me like McAfee has had enough and he's decided to get out while he can without even more blowback.

Conspiratorial monologues that spread medical misinformation are popular with a certain energized demographic, but not so popular with the corporations that keep the cash flowing via advertisements.

Looks like Pat decided he's twisted the devil's tail enough and wants to get out while the getting's good.

BTW Kimmel should consider stopping his concussion jokes. Disney makes a lot of money off its relationship with NFL, such "jokes" are bad for business, and concussions IMO aren't something to laugh about.

TFA says that's not the case:

And we have McAfee saying on the air that he's pumped that the weekly appearances are over, and ESPN declining to comment.

The only positive spin was at the end:

Summing it up, I think he may be back from time to time, but it sounds like the regular appearances are over, the negatives outweigh the positives.

It sounds to me like McAfee has had enough and he's decided to get out while he can without even more blowback.

Conspiratorial monologues that spread medical misinformation are popular with a certain energized demographic, but not so popular with the corporations that keep the cash flowing via advertisements.

Looks like Pat decided he's twisted the devil's tail enough and wants to get out while the getting's good.

BTW Kimmel should consider stopping his concussion jokes. Disney makes a lot of money off its relationship with NFL, such "jokes" are bad for business, and concussions IMO aren't something to laugh about.

It won't happen, but seeing Kimmel drag Rodgers into civil court over this would be entertainment deluxe.

It won't happen, but seeing Kimmel drag Rodgers into civil court over this would be entertainment deluxe.
Clicking the Winner emoji triggered the thought, I can only imagine what @Joker would have to say about this situation...

Clicking the Winner emoji triggered the thought, I can only imagine what @Joker would have to say about this situation...

He would've said something like, "Heh. You expect any different? It's Discount Double Dork and the fawking Jete!"

I'm beginning to question whether this crank actually makes it to, or survives, the next training camp.
50 million reasons he likely will be given every chance to play for the Jets unless he has a complete breakdown in which he will be given every opportunity to lose his schitt.

50 million reasons he likely will be given every chance to play for the Jets unless he has a complete breakdown in which he will be given every opportunity to lose his schitt.

That's a huge part of the deliciousness of the situation: da Jete are stuck with him!

Think about it: they just looked at their situation and chose to bring back Bim and Ahole.

That means every other option they could conjure up was worse. Worse!

Last edited:
Good overview of how Rodgers has screwed the Jete, likely for years to come after he's gone. This includes ensuring the failed Bim regime continues.

Oh, man, that is so spot on!

Great point about the guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room picking to join the ****tiest team!

(Aaron): No one invites me around any more because they don't want to hear the truth!
(Nick): No one invites you around because you're an *******!

Great point that it isn't the vaxxing, there are plenty of other NFL stars who aren't vaxxed and it's non-factor for them, everything for A-hole.

Great point about A-hole simply lacking self-awareness about his place in both football and popular culture to the point of being delusional.

Great point about A-hole thinking he's MJ going to the Cavs the second time, LOL, it ain't happening!

Great point about the Jete management running it all back not because it was good, but because that's what Ahole wanted.

Oh, man, that is so spot on!

Great point about the guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room picking to join the ****tiest team!

(Aaron): No one invites me around any more because they don't want to hear the truth!
(Nick): No one invites you around because you're an *******!

Great point that it isn't the vaxxing, there are plenty of other NFL stars who aren't vaxxed and it's non-factor for them, everything for A-hole.

Great point about A-hole simply lacking self-awareness about his place in both football and popular culture to the point of being delusional.

Great point about A-hole thinking he's MJ going to the Cavs the second time, LOL, it ain't happening!

Great point about the Jete management running it all back not because it was good, but because that's what Ahole wanted.

I liked the mention of both BB and Vrabel being fired after two bad seasons, but Bim continues into a fourth year at a sizzling 18-33 (2-16 in AFCE) because of Rodgers. Just imagine the train wreck in store if he gets hurt again.

I liked the mention of both BB and Vrabel being fired after two bad seasons, but Bim continues into a fourth year at a sizzling 18-33 (2-16 in AFCE) because of Rodgers. Just imagine the train wreck in store if he gets hurt again.
Yeah, and I forgot to mention the always insightful nugget that Ahole is not on speaking terms with his father, mother and brother.

His head is so swollen he can no longer even relate to his parents and siblings.

That means he's an *******, or they're even bigger assholes.

I know which side my money is on.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back