PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

If Rodgers did, indeed, suffer a torn Achilles, it's a sure sign that otherworldly forces are controlling Jete fortunes. "Bad luck" doesn't begin to explain this kind of stuff.

The NFL trotting out a 9/11 conspiracist waiving an American flag to honor the victims. Just saying…if the cosmos are involved here you don’t need to look far for the reasoning.

The NFL trotting out a 9/11 conspiracist waiving an American flag to honor the victims. Just saying…if the cosmos are involved here you don’t need to look far for the reasoning.

Good point. And also spooky as hell. I mean, right away in the first quarter -- someone "up there" was mighty pissed and didn't waste time.

Tuned in late to see Zach Wilson make a bad play.
Thought heh, Zak Willson.

then wait... wut...Zack Wilson?

Born Under a Bad Sign:

Kinda amazing the yabo on the left went to 'his Achilles is torn' seconds after the play ends, wheras the yabo on the right keeps saying "no, he's not injured" and "his foot was stepped on" even after Rodgers parks his ass on the ground, and doesn't believe it till he sees McMilfson coming into the game, then he loses it.

You have like 5-10% of fans on these forums who celebrate injuries. 90-95% don’t. On Jets forums it’s like 20% of fans rooting for Brady injuries, so they’re a scummy fanbase.

I just paid $300 for Sunday Ticket. Honestly I planned to watch most Jets games (or at least the final minutes) because I’m emotionally charged rooting for Rodgers to lose. Brady is gone, the Patriots are looking like a fringe contender, and finding something that gets you pumped up on TV is a gem these days. So I’m really bummed about the injury. And I think most fans feel the same way which is why the overwhelming majority of NFL fans were bummed about the 08 Brady injury even though they hated the Patriots with such a passion. Rodgers/Jets was the best storyline of the season - without a doubt - and it sucks it’s not going to happen. It’s like spending money for a PPV match, getting all your friends together, predicting and analyzing it, and the fight ends in 15 seconds on a flukey punch.

I’ve never laughed at a player getting injured before but everytime I think about what happened I just can’t help it.

Rodgers is headed to the Hall of Fame a New York Jet Lmao

You have like 5-10% of fans on these forums who celebrate injuries. 90-95% don’t. On Jets forums it’s like 20% of fans rooting for Brady injuries, so they’re a scummy fanbase.

I just paid $300 for Sunday Ticket. Honestly I planned to watch most Jets games (or at least the final minutes) because I’m emotionally charged rooting for Rodgers to lose. Brady is gone, the Patriots are looking like a fringe contender, and finding something that gets you pumped up on TV is a gem these days. So I’m really bummed about the injury. And I think most fans feel the same way which is why the overwhelming majority of NFL fans were bummed about the 08 Brady injury even though they hated the Patriots with such a passion.
And y’all still almost made the playoffs at 11-5 I believe right? Missed out on a Tie Breaker

$75M guaranteed, of which they’re taking a cap hit of about $9M this season. Meaning they need to take a combined $66M in cap hits over the next 2-6 years.
Wait, they guaranteed all $75M of the contract, to a 40 year old QB, playing behind that OL, featuring a 38 year old LT that dove at and missed the guy who blew out the Achilles of the 40 year old QB?

Damn, this is the thing that gets a GM fired!

Built up the hopes of the entire fan base, brought in an old and fragile QB, but didn't get any decent players to protect him.

That's more than enough to get fired.

Now, add in the fact that the owner won't want to take the fall once this temporary success ends.

I mean, next week they're at Dallas starting Zach Wilson against that D, then NE, KC, DEN, PHL.

This won't end well, and a fall guy will need to be found, and as rich as Woody is, he's gonna notice $75M spent for no gain at all.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back