Reactions

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
Worth watching again ... and again ... A new entry in the timeless pantheon of ultimate Jete suckage. Ponder, for a moment, the sheer humiliation of that play -- launching a prayer for redemption with 00:00 on the clock only to have it backfire spectacularly. This is the very embodiment of in-your-face "defeat." Truly epic stuff.

Last edited:

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reactions
How come everytime I see Jets highlights or in this case “fail”lights, Saleh is always giving a blank stare? It happened when Aaron Rodgers went down. It happened during the hell mary and I’m sure it happened other times too.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
The end of the that half was the jetsiest thing ever.
I just saw that play for the first time. Just when I think that it couldn't get worse for them, it does. Somehow they manage to surprise us with their suckage.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
How come everytime I see Jets highlights or in this case “fail”lights, Saleh is always giving a blank stare? It happened when Aaron Rodgers went down. It happened during the hell mary and I’m sure it happened other times too.

It's because really bad things happen so often to him and his Jete. His soul temporarily leaves his body as a coping mechanism, hence the blank stare. Previously, you'd see reactions like this:

r957648_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reactions
It's because really bad things happen so often to him and his Jete. His soul temporarily leaves his body as a coping mechanism, hence the blank stare. Previously, you'd see reactions like this:

View attachment 54772
Saleh is in over his head. I’ll admit and I’ll be fair that I think he got a bad hand with this franchise. It wasn’t a fit for him and he dealt with a lot of bs like needing to start Wilson over and over, Rodgers going down and probably more. With that said, this man cannot coach a group of men and he isn’t a leader. People here rag on Bill but Bill is still a way better coach than Saleh.

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reactions
Worth watching again ... and again ... A new entry in the timeless pantheon of ultimate Jete suckage. Ponder, for a moment, the sheer humiliation of that play -- launching a prayer for redemption with 00:00 on the clock only to have it backfire spectacularly. This is the very embodiment of in-your-face "defeat." Truly epic stuff.

The signature of their season is "what could possibly go wrong?". What could possibly go wrong if you overpay a 40 year old to play QB, let him bring all his buddies along with him, overpay them too, don't do anything to fix one of the worst OLs in the league, and then trust a QB you know sucks to be his backup? What could possibly go wrong if you let one of his buddies be the third string backup, let him chuck up a Hail Mary thinking if things go well we can take a lead into halftime, but instead end up more than a TD down at halftime?

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reactions
Saleh is in over his head. I’ll admit and I’ll be fair that I think he got a bad hand with this franchise. It wasn’t a fit for him and he dealt with a lot of bs like needing to start Wilson over and over, Rodgers going down and probably more. With that said, this man cannot coach a group of men and he isn’t a leader. People here rag on Bill but Bill is still a way better coach than Saleh.
Saleh brought his SF defensive scheme with him, which really relies on having very talented players on the DL. This has led da Jete to over-draft the DL without a lot of success, while letting many other key areas of their team such as OL go wanting. That in turn makes it hard for their skill players to be difference makers. I agree Saleh has shown he's not a leader. He's let the brass force him into playing Punky for far too long, and doing that lost the locker room for him, two seasons in a row now.

Patriots Slater Calling It Quits After 16 Seasons
Patriots News 2-18, The Draft, Free Agency, and “The Dynasty”
MORSE: The Young Guns Patriots New Defensive Coaches
MORSE: Introducing the New Patriots Front Office
49ers Had a Chance, But Questionable Decisions Cost Them in Loss to Chiefs
Patriots News 2-11, Hightower Returns, Staff, Front Office Thoughts
Ranking The 57 Super Bowls From Worst To Best
Wolf’s Ascension Hopefully Will Help Patriots Fix One Key Problem Moving Forward
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #2 – Post College All-Star Games
Felger and Lombardi Interview: Two Sides Argue “The Laziest Narrative” on Belichick