PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I spelled it right: j-e-t-e.

What I mean is, shyt finds that name for itself derogatory. To spare shyt's feelings, it's preferable to say shyt, crap, turds, deuce, number 2, feces, skid mark, or excrement. Jete, Jest, or Jets is considered a little shytophobic.

What I mean is, shyt finds that name for itself derogatory. To spare shyt's feelings, it's preferable to say shyt, crap, turds, deuce, number 2, feces, skid mark, or excrement. Jete, Jest, or Jets is considered a little shytophobic.
Oh, OK. I considered them synonymous and interchangeable, a la Jete-eating grin, full of Jete, take a Jete, in deep Jete, up Jete Creek without a paddle, etc.

can't believe the Jete passed on Lamar Jackson to draft this waste of DNA, DumDum Darnit...

Noticed Darnold’s demeanor has changed. He seems really arrogant on the field, which is going to make for some hilarious Jetsy moments. No doubt the combination of Gase (an arrogant loser) and the organization (arrogant losers) have rubbed off on him.

can't believe the Jete passed on Lamar Jackson to draft this waste of DNA, DumDum Darnit...

Not only that...they traded THREE second-round picks to move up two slots to draft him. And passed on Mahomes and Watson the year before. Went with the biggest pop culture name in Darnold...surprise surprise.

and still people wander in here and wonder WHY we so adamantly insist the Jete suck...what MORE evidence does one need?

Oh, OK. I considered them synonymous and interchangeable, a la Jete-eating grin, full of Jete, take a Jete, in deep Jete, up Jete Creek without a paddle, etc.

I mean, I don't want to become the scatologically correct police or anything, but it's hard enough being Shyt without everybody also thinking you're that kind of shyt, which is to say, the shyt that comes out of shyt when it takes a dump. If you ever hear a little voice from the toilet saying "howwwwwdy ho!" and you see Mr. Hanky the Christmas Pooh in there, and he gets all freaked out and screams "Not again! Son of a B!TCH that is gonna stink all DAY!!!!" look for the tiny green logo on the bottom of Mr. Hanky's shoe.

I mean, I don't want to become the scatologically correct police or anything, but it's hard enough being Shyt without everybody also thinking you're that kind of shyt, which is to say, the shyt that comes out of shyt when it takes a dump. If you ever hear a little voice from the toilet saying "howwwwwdy ho!" and you see Mr. Hanky the Christmas Pooh in there, and he gets all freaked out and screams "Not again! Son of a B!TCH that is gonna stink all DAY!!!!" look for the tiny green logo on the bottom of Mr. Hanky's shoe.
I thought I saw Mr. Hanky wearing one of these:

s-l1600.jpg

Speaking of which, here's a picture of one of the Jete cheerleaders...
Stain.jpg

He couldn't be as dumb as he sounds.
Make no mistake, he's an imbecile. The proof is right here -- he steps in it every single time.

As I was saying, this little azzturd has been now been anointed King QB after being coddled and spoiled with everyone in the org telling him for two years how great he is, and that three game win streak has his head even bigger than usual (wow, that is one giant head.) Will be great to see two arrogant losing fools go at it often.

Hiring Crazy Eyes Gaze is so, so Jetsy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes