PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is fun news.
source.gif
I know there's nothing left of your balls by now but don't damage what's left of your head

Uh-oh, Darnit has mononucleosis and will miss multiple games. Makes you wonder if he's been following in Sanchez's footsteps dating high school girls.

Mono? Wtf. Never heard of a QB missing time for an extended illness like this.

Looking forward to the ensuing QB controversy when QB2 inevitably plays better than him (it’s almost impossible not to). The beginning of the end of Darnold didn’t take long to reach.

Mono? Wtf. Never heard of a QB missing time for an extended illness like this.

Looking forward to the ensuing QB controversy when QB2 inevitably plays better than him (it’s almost impossible not to). The beginning of the end of Darnold didn’t take long to reach.
No excuse whatsoever for him getting mono -- VERY unprofessional for a pro athlete. He simply was not taking care of himself.

Week 2 and they’ve already lived up to Just End The Season.

No excuse whatsoever for him getting mono -- VERY unprofessional for a pro athlete. He simply was not taking care of himself.

He’s also going to miss week 11-14 because he’s getting his tonsils removed, but he’s going to get a lot of lollipops and miss week 15 because of a tummy ache. Will probably be gone with his parents at Disney World in January, not that it will matter.

Finally a funny one! Well done Tunes.
Yeah, well, your expression in the photo suggests otherwise. But we know you enjoy it nonetheless.

Update on Mr. Don’t Worry About Giving Me The Ball Too Much (I Can Handle It, Who Cares That I Haven’t Played In Two Years)

Gase will have to give cutler another 15 mill to suck and not care now.
Or the jets can trade a 1 for tanneyhill

Can we revisit my posts from last year about the Jets offseason CLINIC in financial mismanagement?

Mono being the ‘kissing disease’ and all, going forward Gase has announced a ban on anymore sucking up to the media

NYC's MCI.

Speaking of NY's MCI, here's his column this morning. :D:D:D

What if Bill Belichick is wrong about Demaryius Thomas?
-----
"......But what if the leader of NFL’s Evil Empire is wrong this time? What if The Hoodie just handed his mortal enemy a player that could help them win?

The Patriots shaved off a little under $3 million off their books for 2019. But Belichick dreams about destroying the Jets every night. There’s no way he’d have sent this player to this franchise unless he was certain that the guy was done......."
------

"mortal enemy"????????

"Belichick dreams about destroying the Jets every night...."?????????

What exactly is this locked unit patient hallucinating about?

Last edited:
Just searched mono online and found out that the symptoms last 4-6 months and is recommended that you don't play sports for a year.
So the idea he will miss a week is a bit optomistic.

In all honesty, what would the line be if NYJ played @Miami this Sunday?

In all honesty, what would the line be if NYJ played @Miami this Sunday?

I would pass on that game it might end up in a tie which equals a loss.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes