PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if you will drafting the 3rd overall pick in the NFL draft named Quinnen Willams only to find out he will not be the starter and you have just entered the Jet Zone.

Imagine if you will drafting the 3rd overall pick in the NFL draft named Quinnen Willams only to find out he will not be the starter and you have just entered the Jet Zone.

Or like a 1st round WR out for at least half the season? :p

He's on injured reserve. Plus he plays for the Super Bowl Champions, not the Toilet Bowl Champions.

Another stupid comment of which you are quite worthy. N'Keal Harry is injured, which is why he's on injured reserve designated to return. Your moron Quinine Williams has been a BUST out of the gate. Maybe he was spending too much time with that other Jete rookie bust, Jackass ImPolite. Anyway, perhaps Quinine will show up around November after ragweed season.

amiynostdof0t8nnspdk.jpeg

Another stupid comment of which you are quite worthy. N'Keal Harry is injured, which is why he's on injured reserve designated to return. Your moron Quinine Williams has been a BUST out of the gate. Maybe he was spending too much time with that other Jete rookie bust, Jackass ImPolite. Anyway, perhaps Quinine will show up around November after ragweed season.

View attachment 24053

A bust? On Sept 4th?

Seems legit.

A bust? On Sept 4th?

Seems legit.
You laugh, but the fact he isn't starting as a No. 3 overall pick at THAT position is significant. Also telltale is he had only one tackle all preseason. Yeah, must be the hay fever.

4 of 7 Bleacher Report voters have picked Sam Darnold as the breakout player of the year.

4 of 7 Bleacher Report voters have picked Sam Darnold as the breakout player of the year.

This pleases me.

Bleacher Report voters are the Nobel Laureates of the sports world.

Acne is a problem for a lot of athletes.

CBS Sports in its prediction column picks Sam Darnold to have a better year than Tom Brady.

Thanks Bill.I dont believe it

One thing that I've always wondered about is what would have happened if Belichick stayed in New Jersey. As great as he is I doubt that even he could have overcome the suckage that is the Jete.
why? he took abeating...nah..CurtisMartin payback

Helmet under the chin! Some great photography there.

Sweet chin music...

new-york-jets-v-miami-dolphins-5be338c8aa61f49980000001.jpg

39sr47.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes