PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Makes sensible long term plan involving jettisoning expensive veterans and acquiring young depth. *
* Owner waltzes in and demands something on the lines of "Let's trade for Tim Tebow!" *

Can't spell jettison without J-E-T-S

Please sign Bell.
Please sign Bell.
Please sign Bell.

Can't spell jettison without J-E-T-S
Or jetsam...

jet·sam
/ˈjetsəm/
noun
  1. unwanted material or goods that have been thrown overboard from a ship and washed ashore, especially material that has been discarded to lighten the vessel.

Ha, Viking fans are not happy...

As well they shouldn't be. It's one thing for a cap rich team as desperate for respectability as the Jete to spend like a drunken sailor for a good but not great OLB, it's another for a cap strapped only slightly less laughable (dis)organization to do it. There's not a fanbase lower than jete scum but the barneys wouldn't have far to fall, they are a loathsome bunch.

how utterly embarrassing...these free agents must be getting a whiff of the green stank and running for cover....anywhere but the Jetes
SOP for free agents and reps leaving jete facility after meeting. Gotta wash the stank off.
images

Last edited:
I’m so lucky to be a fan of a team in which free agents don’t get physically sick when they realize who they are gonna play for.

Congrats to @Tunescribe to getting a copy of Page 1 of this thread to Barr right away!
Thanks. I try to keep a low profile when it comes to affecting official matters involving players/teams because of possible reprisal from Jersey doorknobs. But I've always touted the service this annual thread provides in the general interest of public health and mental hygiene.

Last edited:
I’m so lucky to be a fan of a team in which free agents don’t get physically sick when they realize who they are gonna play for.
That moment when you've realized you signed with the Jets.

giphy.gif

Meet George Jetsfan
His guy Sanchize
I mean
His ho Geno
I mean
His man Sam
Daughter Woody
James Carpenter his wife...

Also be sure to tune in to The Man in the High Lighthouse, an Amazon Original series coming Sunday afternoons this offseason. In a world where Bill Belichick stays in New York, and leads the JETE for 20 seasons... they surprisingly still SUCK!

What -- now you're suddenly glad he left certified dope Maccromagnon at the altar? Just remember this: Barr became PHYSICALLY ILL when it sank in he would be joining the Jete. He could not stomach the stank. You can count on other coveted free agents steering clear for the same reason.

He should have gone for a massage to relax his tummy. ;)

It gets even better. From @reamer ’s post in the free agency thread:

Anthony Barr reportedly got 'phyiscally sick' after agreeing to deal with Jets

Well, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Barr did not feel well after agreeing to the deal.

"Anthony Barr thinks about the idea of playing in New York with the Jets last night got sick, physically sick, last night," Schefter said on NFL Live. "He did not feel right about the decision at all. That's when they went back to the Vikings and the Vikings stepped up, improved their offer, got the deal done for Anthony Barr."

Anthony Barr reportedly got 'phyiscally sick' after agreeing to deal with Jets

Well, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Barr did not feel well after agreeing to the deal.

"Anthony Barr thinks about the idea of playing in New York with the Jets last night got sick, physically sick, last night," Schefter said on NFL Live. "He did not feel right about the decision at all. That's when they went back to the Vikings and the Vikings stepped up, improved their offer, got the deal done for Anthony Barr."
This is classic, I added it to the thread-opening list of Jete gaffes. The Jete and the Bills have become two teams where not even big money will entice free agents that have options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes