PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I tried Siri, "Hey Siri, show me images of a Jete couch potato" but it came back with "I'm sorry this was the closest I could get"

mZUCGas.jpg

"Mom!!! We ran out of cheese dip"

So I tried Siri, "Hey Siri, show me images of a Jete couch potato" but it came back with "I'm sorry this was the closest I could get"

mZUCGas.jpg
Uh-oh, someone left his Jete playbook behind on the hotel room sofa.

Jamal Adams destroys a Pats helmet...

Adams can straight up ball and he sure does plenty of talking but when the vocal leader of your team is a second year safety...you might be the Jete

Jamal Adams destroys a Pats helmet...

Childish and moronic = pure Jete. He finally found a way to inflict damage on the Patriots while purging his frustrations over being trapped on a crap team.

If you don't want to read this, the takeaway is that Bowles thinks that Maccagnan doesn't know what he's doing and Maccagnan thinks that Bowles doesn't know what he's doing -- and they're both right!

Incredibly entertaining stuff. Jete suckage is alive and well under GM Mike Cro-Magnon, who looks to remain in place with Blowes playing sacrificial lamb. The report includes his sterling draft record to date (below). Now we know why the Jete parted with multiple second-round picks to move up for QB bust Dam Darnit: they wanted to avoid the embarrassment of actually using them!

From Mehta's report:

A round-by-round breakdown reveals exactly how much Maccagnan has struggled in Rounds 2-5. Although all four of his first-round picks (including three in the Top 6 overall) are playing, the Jets have been far below the league average in each of the next four rounds.

Only 33 percent of Maccagnan’s second-rounders are on an NFL roster. The league average for second-rounders from 2015-18: 92 percent.

Only 50 percent of his third-rounders are on any active roster. The league average: 84 percent.

Only 50 percent of his fourth-rounders are on any active roster. The league average: 82 percent.

Only 50 percent of his fifth-rounders are on any active roster. The league average: 75 percent.

laughing audience  copy.jpg

Incredibly entertaining stuff. Jete suckage is alive and well under GM Mike Cro-Magnon, who looks to remain in place with Blowes playing sacrificial lamb. The report includes his sterling draft record to date (below). Now we know why the Jete parted with multiple second-round picks to move up for QB bust Dam Darnit: they wanted to avoid the embarrassment of actually using them!

From Mehta's report:

A round-by-round breakdown reveals exactly how much Maccagnan has struggled in Rounds 2-5. Although all four of his first-round picks (including three in the Top 6 overall) are playing, the Jets have been far below the league average in each of the next four rounds.

Only 33 percent of Maccagnan’s second-rounders are on an NFL roster. The league average for second-rounders from 2015-18: 92 percent.

Only 50 percent of his third-rounders are on any active roster. The league average: 84 percent.

Only 50 percent of his fourth-rounders are on any active roster. The league average: 82 percent.

Only 50 percent of his fifth-rounders are on any active roster. The league average: 75 percent.

View attachment 21875

How is it possible to pick that poorly? Basically every team knows the top 100 players, and it's a question of the order drafted, with just a few exceptions. You have to be trying to miss to draft like this.

I can hardly wait to see what future Harvard Business School Case Study in bad managerial structure Woody will inflict upon this franchise in the offseason. I fully expect him to swoop in, force terrible ideas upon his mediocre at best brain trust, and eff off back to London.

I mean, retaining a bad GM with a very short leash and letting him pick the next HC is something he hasn’t tried yet. They’ll probably wind up hiring Hue Jackson and signing Kareem Hunt.

Qb coach is a speak and spell.

Jets offensive play calling consists of a receiver running a 7 route. And if they want to get really tricky they reverse the route.

" Sam Darnit is the best of the drafted QBs"

" Let the young guys develop..."

" we have tons of cap space to use for next season..."

" 2018 is ours...."

Buahaha

Buahahaha

BUAHAHAHAHA

" Sam Darnit is the best of the drafted QBs"

" Let the young guys develop..."

" we have tons of cap space to use for next season..."

" 2018 is ours...."

Buahaha