PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was Curtis Martin thinking???????????

yeah...and look what getting into that NYC spotlight did for him...he's a mega media star now...oh wait

It was reported today that bidding for Cousins is down to Minnesota and the Green Puke.

If I'm Cousins the price for the green slime is higher.
At least half again as much as he'd get with the Vikings. I dunno, though -- can a compensatory price be put on living with daily humiliation?

Isn't it time to retire this one and start a 2018 version?

March 14, start of the new league year.

WvZ4IsdCJlks73HL1JGLv3vO8FWS3a0IsnmFxK3syBNOUkAFUufxpHVE6zn1VA2ru-92ihmeR2cuczBybwkL6crDqDzytZ4MOZp0RVWJ41LE1_cda2AwTJgxSRs0ITFuMlqMO8ejbZ3m3pVSIquaQnE=w429-h343-nc

Cousins going to Minny? Look for thousands of green face drunks puking up their PBR all over their front lawns...50 straight years of eating shyt...has to be a record right?

Cousins going to Minny? Look for thousands of green face drunks puking up their PBR all over their front lawns...50 straight years of eating shyt...has to be a record right?

Really? I'd actually prefer a cheap promising rookie over a 30mil good vet.

We're in a rare spot. Tough to have a bad outcome here. Pick one of six good rookie QBs or Cousins. All good options.

Very few Jet fans will care if Cousins signs with Minnesota.

"Tough to have a bad outcome here"...Huh?????????????????????????????????

Um....right. Anything you say ,Joe...think I'll take a long lonely walk down some dirt path immersed in deep contemplation as I attempt to decipher this latest Jete fan rationalization...

I had a chat with Vernon Gholston

"Tough to have a bad outcome here"...Huh?????????????????????????????????

Um....right. Anything you say ,Joe...think I'll take a long lonely walk down some dirt path immersed in deep contemplation as I attempt to decipher this latest Jete fan rationalization...

I had a chat with Vernon Gholston

Kinda seems you'll be upset if Cousins doesn't sign with the Jets though. If it happens, I'll make sure to be around to console ya.

We're in a rare spot.
Yes -- a full HALF CENTURY without a championship of any kind.`

Tough to have a bad outcome here.
Nonsense. With the Jete, a bad outcome is more likely than not.

Pick one of six good rookie QBs or Cousins. All good options.
Poor Josh McClown. He plays his heart out for an undeserving fan base then gets kicked to the curb for a rookie "savior" who will be anything but a sure bet. Poetic justice in this case would be drafting Baker Mayfield.

Very few Jet fans will care if Cousins signs with Minnesota.
Preemptive situational rationalization: the Jete fan way! (BTW, anyone notice that the first three letters of rationalize spell RAT?)

Yes -- a full HALF CENTURY without a championship of any kind.`

Nonsense. With the Jete, a bad outcome is more likely than not.

Poor Josh McClown. He plays his heart out for an undeserving fan base then gets kicked to the curb for a rookie "savior" who will be anything but a sure bet. Poetic justice in this case would be drafting Baker Mayfield.

Preemptive situational rationalization: the Jete fan way! (BTW, anyone notice that the first three letters of rationalize spell RAT?)

Mcccown isn't necessarily gone. If they bring in a rookie, I'd love to have mcccown back to backup and maybe even start for a while if needed.

Just gotta see how the off-season plays out.

Mcccown isn't necessarily gone. If they bring in a rookie, I'd love to have mcccown back to backup and maybe even start for a while if needed.
McClown provides your best chance to win games, period.

Just gotta see how the off-season plays out.
We know it's your favorite time of year. We just tend to ponder and anticipate what happens during the regular season and playoffs.

play·off
/ˈplāˌôf/

noun
  • 1. an additional game or period of play that decides the outcome of a tied contest: "a sudden-death playoff was required to settle the tournament"