PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...I think "lure" is a ridiculous concept when considering what other teams think of the Jete...I think "save from the open sewer and use a firehose to wash away all that stinking fecal matter" is far more apropos.

OMG. Mannish is so freaking obsessed.

And look at these losers. There are no words to describe this.

This is how far the Jete, their fans and their media have fallen. Holy smokes.

This got me thinking about something. In the Laugh at the Steelers thread, there’s a video of a fan who went berserk at various points during the loss to Jacksonville. He was wearing a “F*** Brady” shirt for the game. That guy is a fan of the team with the most SB wins in league history, has numerous memorable players and plays and he’s so insecure that he’s thinking about New England while the Steelers play their biggest game of the season against a different team.

I don’t know what the future will bring for the New England franchise or the rest of the league, but I’m never going to wear a Patriots shirt that mocks someone on Pittsburgh or Buffalo or Miami. That’s just sad.

Look at those losers in that video. It’s the middle of January, the Jets season has been over since New Year’s Eve and these morons are still focused on the Patriots. Along the same lines, I would hate to see Curran breathlessly tweeting about an injury to another team’s QB if the Patriots weren’t in the playoffs. I think even Volin would have more self respect than that.

I realize there’s some irony in posting this in the annual Jets Suck thread, but I prefer to think that this thread affirms a universal truth rather than representing jealous and pathetic jabs against a more successful team.

This got me thinking about something. In the Laugh at the Steelers thread, there’s a video of a fan who went berserk at various points during the loss to Jacksonville. He was wearing a “F*** Brady” shirt for the game. That guy is a fan of the team with the most SB wins in league history, has numerous memorable players and plays and he’s so insecure that he’s thinking about New England while the Steelers play their biggest game of the season against a different team.

I don’t know what the future will bring for the New England franchise or the rest of the league, but I’m never going to wear a Patriots shirt that mocks someone on Pittsburgh or Buffalo or Miami. That’s just sad.

Look at those losers in that video. It’s the middle of January, the Jets season has been over since New Year’s Eve and these morons are still focused on the Patriots. Along the same lines, I would hate to see Curran breathlessly tweeting about an injury to another team’s QB if the Patriots weren’t in the playoffs. I think even Volin would have more self respect than that.

I realize there’s some irony in posting this in the annual Jets Suck thread, but I prefer to think that this thread affirms a universal truth rather than representing jealous and pathetic jabs against a more successful team.

You said it better than I could or would. To take the time and energy to post that ridiculousness on social media when your team has been long gone, that time and energy could have been better spent doing something positive. To each their own of course. But that video and the Mannish post are the epitome of Patriots Derangement Syndrome. As much as people want to admit they are so sick of the Patriots winning all the time, and by proxy of that, being on TV all the time, if the Patriots were not good, none of these fools would have anything better to do. The Patriots feed Mannish's family whether he would admit it or not. As for the two dipshits...They are in the sunken place already. I just hope they don't have any kids.

OMG. Mannish is so freaking obsessed.

And look at these losers. There are no words to describe this.

This is how far the Jete, their fans and their media have fallen. Holy smokes.
Saying they "have fallen" implies they were somewhere near respectable to begin with. Jete culture has been at the bottom of the barrel for decades.

Saying they "have fallen" implies they were somewhere near respectable to begin with. Jete culture has been at the bottom of the barrel for decades.

Then what's the bottom of rockbottom? That's where Jete culture is. Especially with this.

Then what's the bottom of rockbottom? That's where Jete culture is. Especially with this.
Good question. We might need to invent a new term, like subswamp suckage.

It's beyond pathetic when someone is demonstrably overjoyed by an opponent's misfourtunes having nothing at all to do with THEIR team.

Good question. We might need to invent a new term, like subswamp suckage.

It's beyond pathetic when someone is demonstrably overjoyed by an opponent's misfourtunes having nothing at all to do with THEIR team.

What thread is this?

...Along the same lines, I would hate to see Curran breathlessly tweeting about an injury to another team’s QB if the Patriots weren’t in the playoffs. I think even Volin would have more self respect than that...
No he wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents