PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven straight years now since the Jets made the playoffs. Last appearance was after the 2010 season when they knocked the Patriots out of the playoffs. Curse of the hoodie, perhaps?

Last appearance was after the 2010 season when they knocked the Patriots out of the playoffs.

Ahh... seems like just the other day.

Thanks for the reminder. Now I'm really looking forward to a nice draft pick and 100mil to spend.

You Pats just better win this weekend! I know Bowles is gonna try to do some dumb crap, and try to win. Ruining our draft pick.

Last edited:
Ahh... seems like just the other day.

Thanks for the reminder. Now I'm really looking forward to a nice draft pick and 100mil to spend.

You Pats just better win this weekend! I know Bowles is gonna try to do some dumb , and try to win. Ruining our draft pick.
d%#*!@t, YOU again. I knew it was too much to hope you had come to your senses and abandoned self-flagellation.

d%#*!@t, YOU again. I knew it was too much to hope you had come to your senses and abandoned self-flagellation.

"Like the deserts miss the rain" Tunes...

"Like the deserts miss the rain" Tunes...

And another Jete season heads to a typically miserable end in the purgatory of a five-win campaign. Not good enough to make the playoffs, not bad enough for a franchise QB in the draft. Suckage ad infinitum.

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Last edited:
And another Jete season heads to a typically miserable end in the purgatory of a five-win campaign. Not good enough to make the playoffs, not bad enough for a franchise QB in the draft. Suckage supreme.

View attachment 18989

Now that their season is over can they tell us what the real plan was?

And another Jete season heads to a typically miserable end in the purgatory of a five-win campaign. Not good enough to make the playoffs, not bad enough for a franchise QB in the draft. Suckage ad infinitum.

View attachment 18989

Sure, I would have preferred less wins, but 5-11 isn't too shabby either.

There are 5 QBs I'd be happy drafting. And even if we don't move up, looks as though we'll pick the 3rd or 4th QB.

It has been a long wait, but soon the 2018 off-season will begin. At least now the team has developed the D, WRs, and TE. Just hope they use the 2 2nd round picks and 100mil well. (Oline hopefully is a big part of it.)

I
Sure, I would have preferred less wins, but 5-11 isn't too shabby either.

There are 5 QBs I'd be happy drafting. And even if we don't move up, looks as though we'll pick the 3rd or 4th QB.

It has been a long wait, but soon the 2018 off-season will begin. At least now the team has developed the D, WRs, and TE. Just hope they use the 2 2nd round picks and 100mil well. (Oline hopefully is a big part of it.)
5-11 isn't too shabby? God, I've become a spoiled Pats fan. If you reverse that and make it 11-5 for a Pat's season, it's not only shabby, it's a major disappointment.

You ruined that song for me. Why would you put your slime fingers on her vocals? You couldn’t just linger in your obscurity? You disgust us.

Will you think of the Jets every time you hear that song now?

No. I will just not listen to Everything but the Girl. I think of the Jete when my dog has the runs.
My parrot craps green and white. Today he flew into the bedroom and took his morning dump near the dresser where I keep my season tickets, in acknowledgement of Jete Week. We both looked down at it and he said, "Look! A Jete team photo!"

My parrot craps green and white. Today he flew into the bedroom and took his morning dump near the dresser where I keep my season tickets, in acknowledgement of Jete Week. We both looked down at it and he said, "Look! A Jete team photo!"
Funny. When my sister lived in Florida, she owned 2 Scarlet Macaws, 2 Blue & Golds, an African Grey and an assortment of smaller parrots. It was a regular Jete bile-a-thon in her bird room.

Just like I said, one week to go to the off season, so all the Jete fans are psyched!

Wonder what safety they're going to draft in the first round?
Of course they will. Got to be able to try and stop Gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes