PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets new unis

Should do a modern plane logo

New-York-Jets-Logo-Chris-Creamers-Sports-Logos-Page-SportsLogos.Net-Mozil_2012-06-19_11-31.png

Is that the Dolphin logo painted green?

Not in the slightest. The white and blue look fine. Yellow and that royal blue are the ugliest things ever.
...Don't tell the Fakers that.

...I thought the Kings original uni's were really cool. But I like purple.

Perhaps for then 60 years birthday the Patriots will think about a possible throwback uniform year ?
;)
It's clear that Kraft despises the franchise before his purchase.

With all the immediate changes Jones did when he bought the Cowboys, he wasn't stupid enough to destroy their uniforms and logo.

Kraft will never honor the '76 team, and the handful of times throwbacks were worn he reluctantly did as a pitiful little bread crumb for pre-Kraft fans.

The team website describes the flying elvis as "traditional":rolleyes:

Anybody else think the Pats should do a refresh on their uniforms?

Pat Patriot is not happening so let’s just rule that out.

When they do something like this would not be bad at all:

eUaCTf3qd0ivVjVsOc6gRrCADGaz_s9-T5MWWX3QVXI.jpg

I cast my vote to bring back Pat the Patriot.
Gee, I wonder what would be a cool new uniform for the Pats...
2016-03-26_21-50-38.jpg

What's he doing? Oh, he's in that "silly, stupid" three-point stance that football players take on every play.

So those uniforms were actually real. Not sure what Jamal Adams was thinking when he tweeted they weren't.

The new logo and uniforms are just atrocious!

For an update, I wouldn't really go crazy. I REALLY like the color rush tops and would make a white version of them for the road. Silver pants for home and navy blue pants for away. I'm still dying for a chrome helmet, but if that doesn't come I like the white one above with the current logo.

Saw the fb live presentation, so cringe!
Jets turned into a catwalk divas.

More uniform variations than they had wins last season.

While that franchise is investing on their uniforms, the other teams are investing on how to win games.

The jets turned into some shameless divas.

Really not much going on news-wise for the Pats so might as well make fun of the Stupid Jets!

its funny how the Jets release new uniforms every couple years in a desperate attempt to make people forget how terrible their organization is...

"maybe if we change the colors of our uniforms, people will forget that we're a laughing stock!"

its funny how the Jets release new uniforms every couple years in a desperate attempt to make people forget how terrible their organization is...

"maybe if we change the colors of our uniforms, people will forget that we're a laughing stock!"

It had been 20 years since the last uniform change.

Reactions: jah

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back