Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 3.4% at NE: 96.6%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Perhaps for then 60 years birthday the Patriots will think about a possible throwback uniform year ?
;)
It's clear that Kraft despises the franchise before his purchase.

With all the immediate changes Jones did when he bought the Cowboys, he wasn't stupid enough to destroy their uniforms and logo.

Kraft will never honor the '76 team, and the handful of times throwbacks were worn he reluctantly did as a pitiful little bread crumb for pre-Kraft fans.

The team website describes the flying elvis as "traditional":rolleyes:

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I cast my vote to bring back Pat the Patriot.
Gee, I wonder what would be a cool new uniform for the Pats...

What's he doing? Oh, he's in that "silly, stupid" three-point stance that football players take on every play.

TheRainMaker

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
So those uniforms were actually real. Not sure what Jamal Adams was thinking when he tweeted they weren't.

The new logo and uniforms are just atrocious!

blackglass3

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
For an update, I wouldn't really go crazy. I REALLY like the color rush tops and would make a white version of them for the road. Silver pants for home and navy blue pants for away. I'm still dying for a chrome helmet, but if that doesn't come I like the white one above with the current logo.

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
While that franchise is investing on their uniforms, the other teams are investing on how to win games.

The jets turned into some shameless divas.

JarOfMayo51

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
its funny how the Jets release new uniforms every couple years in a desperate attempt to make people forget how terrible their organization is...

"maybe if we change the colors of our uniforms, people will forget that we're a laughing stock!"

JetFan79

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
its funny how the Jets release new uniforms every couple years in a desperate attempt to make people forget how terrible their organization is...

"maybe if we change the colors of our uniforms, people will forget that we're a laughing stock!"
It had been 20 years since the last uniform change.