PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS fan punches woman in the face

I was being facetious. I'm fully aware that females can be violent; I've encountered it myself with various girlfriends just like Kontra. The best move is to restrain them whenever things start getting out of hand like that.

Sounds like that's exactly what he did, so I'm not sure what you're criticizing then.

I don't think men should hit women, but I can also empathize when it happens. That's why I made the post earlier in the thread that the woman was putting herself in harm's way by slugging him. It's still no excuse for the guy to hit the girl, but I can see instances of why some would. I had an ex that would punch me in the face almost every time we fought. Before we broke up, we got into a fight and she gave me an overhand right in my temple. I didn't hit her. I did, however, look at her in the eye and tell her that it was the last one she was getting for free. Needless to say, she stormed out and slammed the door. In my experience (both in my relationships and from what I've seen of my friends), it's usually the girl that gets physical first.
I don't condone violence against women but I have seen many women take advantage of the fact that they know men prefer not to strike a woman.

The first time I saw a man punch a woman in the face was in my teenage years frolicking about at a night spot. He was a Security Guard and the woman in question had been ejected for being drunk and disorderly in the club. Off came her shoes, which were thrown at the bouncer's head, then she started swinging her handbag around like a hammer thrower and lastly, the fists started swinging like Wile E. Coyote. By this time the Security Guard had enough and clocked her one.

It's one of those things that you never forget. Personally, I would have restrained her and waited for the authorities to come but in the heat of the moment and the red mist does strange things to the decision making process.

Sounds like that's exactly what he did, so I'm not sure what you're criticizing then.

I said I was being facetious (kidding). I wasn't "criticizing" anything. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

He was banned because he's a drunk and its a PR move. The guy is innocent of any crime that day. And you're hero the drunk *****es who attack and harass people at rival stadiums will be the one whos convicted for getting what shes already used to from her redneck BF.

Nah man. I have to disagree here. To totally exonerate him from any wrong doing is stretching it to say the least. While it's true that it seems like the girl was looking for a fight, he is clearly the larger, stronger participant in this skirmish. My Ex was insane. She would come at me swinging in a furious rage sometimes when we argued. Never once did it cross my mind to ball up my fist and tag her as hard as I could because to do so is cowardly IMO. I just grabbed her and held her until she calmed down. The Jets fan had a few options when she charged at him last Sunday. Sadly he chose one that was cheap and classless.

He's a SCUMBAG. Are you trying to tell me that something didn't precipitate this tiny woman's response previous to where the camera BEGINS running?...and one more little FACT staring all of you in the face...there is one video clip of him from behind showing the punch to her face. Do not look at his punch or her face or anything else except HIS feet....SEE HIM ON THE BALLS OF HIS FEET...that is a trained martial arts movement ...he is delivering a closed fist punch on the balls of his feet with all his weight focused going forward. That is a punch meant to do damage. That IS NOT a defensive "hit back".

This clown is a skel. He has a PROVEN HISTORY of violent crimes. The police looked at these vids and arrested the participants on the basis of what was seen on tape and eye witnesses presumably. No one knows yet what occurred BEFORE any of this was taped. This violent felon is claiming he was innocently minding his own business when this Pats fan girl went beserk on him. Meanwhile his ex doesn't want anything to do with him and STATES for the record she isn't surprised by this incident.

Like the game of football, the last one spotted gets the penalty...given this scumbag's profile and violent, impulsive history, it's quite plausible that HE did something on the way down the ramp to incite these girls to respond...like an unwanted sexual grabbing, which by the way, is NOT out of the realm of believability with THIS particular cretin....and certainly not surprising to HIS ex-wife, who all but blurted it out.

Those girls have said nothing. Their families have said nothing.I find their actions at that game to be a kneejerk response and I await the motivation, which WILL be revealed.

He's a SCUMBAG. Are you trying to tell me that something didn't precipitate this tiny woman's response previous to where the camera BEGINS running?...and one more little FACT staring all of you in the face...there is one video clip of him from behind showing the punch to her face. Do not look at his punch or her face or anything else except HIS feet....SEE HIM ON THE BALLS OF HIS FEET...that is a trained martial arts movement ...he is delivering a closed fist punch on the balls of his feet with all his weight focused going forward. That is a punch meant to do damage. That IS NOT a defensive "hit back".

This clown is a skel. He has a PROVEN HISTORY of violent crimes. The police looked at these vids and arrested the participants on the basis of what was seen on tape and eye witnesses presumably. No one knows yet what occurred BEFORE any of this was taped. This violent felon is claiming he was innocently minding his own business when this Pats fan girl went beserk on him. Meanwhile his ex doesn't want anything to do with him and STATES for the record she isn't surprised by this incident.

Like the game of football, the last one spotted gets the penalty...given this scumbag's profile and violent, impulsive history, it's quite plausible that HE did something on the way down the ramp to incite these girls to respond...like an unwanted sexual grabbing, which by the way, is NOT out of the realm of believability with THIS particular cretin....and certainly not surprising to HIS ex-wife, who all but blurted it out.

Those girls have said nothing. Their families have said nothing.I find their actions at that game to be a kneejerk response and I await the motivation, which WILL be revealed.

For the umpteenth time, folks - - the video starts with one or two people lying on the ground and Paschke standing over them.

THINK FOR A SECOND - - the woman going after Paschke was NOT the start of the confrontation. Something occurred that put the person or persons on the ground. THAT is the crux of the matter.

Anyone saying the woman going after Paschke is the START of the confrontation is either an idiot or is purposely trying to ignore the fact.

Last edited:
It's is quite obvious, even to the most naive observer.

This is exactly why rival sports fans shouldn't sit with each other at games

And now there is this from his ex-wife. Sure sounds like the Pats fan isn't the first woman he's terrorized:

Jets goon, woman he hit and two other Pats fans have do NFL conduct class - NY Daily News

"....Paschke’s ex-wife, Maria Acevedo, told the Daily News she wasn’t surprised her ex was charged with striking a woman. “Of course not,” she said, returning to her East Patchogue, L.I., home.

“I don’t think anybody was surprised.” Acevedo declined to answer when asked if Paschke ever hit her. She said she doesn’t want to get dragged into Paschke’s latest problems. “I met him almost 10 years ago and I don’t want anything to do with what’s going on right now,” she said. “I have to look out for myself. I have to look out for my daughter, look out for my family.”

Good point. I wish we could have dedicated areas for visiting fans in our stadiums like they do in the U.K./Europe, but our season-ticket structure doesn't enable it. A financial company owns seats adjacent to mine and often gives tickets away as perks to clients or employees who root for the visiting team. Generally they're OK, but it can be a pain in the ass.

For the umpteenth time, folks - - the video starts with one or two people lying on the ground and Paschke standing over them.

THINK FOR A SECOND - - the woman going after Paschke was NOT the start of the confrontation. Something occurred that put the person or persons on the ground. THAT is the crux of the matter.

Anyone saying the woman going after Paschke is the START of the confrontation is either an idiot or is purposely trying to ignore the fact.

I don't doubt for a second that he is the instigator of the conflict. The man struck a woman in the face so he is obviously an animal. My last point was directed more at Hitman Harris's post where he states the Jets banned Paschke from Met Life as a PR Move. It seemed as if he was trying to downplay any wrong doing on his part or make it seem as if he wasn't as wrong as the female victim. That's the only thing I really took issue with. This is one of those issues where team allegiance means nothing to me. If You are a scumbag who is willing to sock a woman with no remorse at all then you are a loose cannon with anger management issues and you deserve to be punished to the full extent of the law.

If You are a scumbag who is willing to sock a woman with no remorse at all then you are a loose cannon with anger management issues and you deserve to be punished to the full extent of the law.

uh...he's just a tad bit beyond the loose cannon stage I would presume, since he's a CONVICTED MURDERER who has served time.

Why didn't you learn how to block those shots? Was she really that quick?

I blocked most of them but sometimes she would do it by surprise.

I blocked most of them but sometimes she would do it by surprise.

Man, that is brutal. I'd be tempted to put itching powder in all her pants and underwear and give her some laxative-laced brownies.

Man, that is brutal. I'd be tempted to put itching powder in all her pants and underwear and give her some laxative-laced brownies.

The relationship didn't last very long because she was just a nutjob. The times when I could block the punches and control her were times where she was in my face screaming as hard as she could, so I knew it was coming. Unfortunately, for her, I have a way of getting under a person's skin to the point where they see red and our personalities were like oil and water so these encounters happened entirely too often. I always laugh when I tell someone that I'm a victim of an abusive relationship, LOL. I haven't talked to her in a long time but, for her sake, I hope she's learned to control her temper. She's not always going to be fighting with a significant other that had as much control as I did.

On the other hand I would wager that, even given the evidence from this video, things would be a lot worse if Ranger/Celtic fans sat together as fans do in the US.

My impression is that there's an entirely different temperament to rivalry football matches outside of the US than for most games here. I remember rumors that we'd get Rangers / Celtic here at Fenway, but it was just too risky a thing to do, given the fans. So we got Celtic and a Portuguese team.

The relationship didn't last very long because she was just a nutjob. The times when I could block the punches and control her were times where she was in my face screaming as hard as she could, so I knew it was coming. Unfortunately, for her, I have a way of getting under a person's skin to the point where they see red and our personalities were like oil and water so these encounters happened entirely too often. I always laugh when I tell someone that I'm a victim of an abusive relationship, LOL. I haven't talked to her in a long time but, for her sake, I hope she's learned to control her temper. She's not always going to be fighting with a significant other that had as much control as I did.

I think most women realize they can cause much greater anxiety for a man via emotional manipulation vs. pugilistic prowess.

I think most women realize they can cause much greater anxiety for a man via emotional manipulation vs. pugilistic prowess.

Yeah I've had my fair share of that in, well... now that I think about it, every single solitary relationship I've ever been in. :mad:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back