PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets extend WR Quincy Enunwa

he's frustrated YOU...he's never been on a team that has beaten the Patriots. Wake up..4 catches and ZERO TD's is hardly "frustrating as hell". Wait...you must be scared to death of his 2017 stats versus the Pats...hmmmm. There are NONE. Maybe it's 2016 at NE that has you terrified....1 catch, 30 yards..0 TD's. Yes, frightening...he had ZERO TD's the entire 2015 season against ALL teams.

WTF are you talking about? jeezus krist, build a goddamned bunker and hide in it for chrissakes.

And this is why you avoid needing to spend 100M+ in one offseason. Plenty of more examples to come from the idiots in green.

It would be a good signing for jests if they knew how to use him (and didn’t overpay). He’s a good slot guy and they keep putting him outside, where he’s not very good.

I actually thought he’d be a good fit for the Pats as a slot WR but not at that price. Especially like others have said, the injury history.

The Jets are a real good team

... to have as a divisional opponent

First glance says overpay, but second glance, after noting the movement in the salary cap in the past 3 seasons, says that this might be within at least acceptable limits for this sort of player on his second contract.

now watch Enunwa go out and really destroy the Patriots this Sunday after signing that lucrative contract....

oh wait....

And this is why you avoid needing to spend 100M+ in one offseason. Plenty of more examples to come from the idiots in green.
Maybe they can simplify things by finding a cornerback to give $97 million of it. You know, the kind of shutdown guy who calls himself an "island."

WTF are you talking about? jeezus krist, build a goddamned bunker and hide in it for chrissakes.

I worry about what you repress. :D

First glance says overpay, but second glance, after noting the movement in the salary cap in the past 3 seasons, says that this might be within at least acceptable limits for this sort of player on his second contract.

3rd look says the team extending that second contract is the Jete, making it a given the first glance saw things correctly

Good signing by the Jets they have some good young pieces going forward. I like their young QB and is most envious of that young TE Chris Herndon. I really liked Herndon last Draft Jets got great value with him in the Fourth Round. If the Jets Sign L. Bell get a better HC they could challenge the Pats in 2019 and forward. Some keys things will have to fall into place but I like the Jets future following the post Brady BB era not far away.

28 year old Hogan signed a 3 year deal with 12 mil guaranteed = 4 mil per

26 year old Eukanuba signed a 4 year deal with 20 mil (approx) guaranteed = 5 mil per

The NYJ RFA earned 3 mil (approx) in 2018.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back