PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets expected to pursue Henry [Misleading - source does not say this]

This is the source:

This is a list of top free agents and the writer's opinion on where the players would be good fits. It's his OPINION that the Jets would be a good landing spot for Henry because they need more red zone production. Nowhere in the article does it say that the Jets actually intend to do this or that he has heard as much.

There isn't one. There's speculation from one media site, as in "this might work, I think I'll write an article about it as if there's something to it."
TBF to the OP, he did allude to a short discusion.

Thread changed to "MISLEADING..."? Wait. The OP made a misleading statement?
Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

IIRC: AvP is on record at his hiring as saying that he designs (or adjusts) his „system“ around the talent and skill sets of what he has (while still coaching up their ability-skills).

always sux to lose players when you don’t have a better option in house already. But that‚s the not for long league. I take any stories out of NYC w a grain of salt though. Always talk a bigger game than have.
I can sum up everything AVP mentioned to we will be far better on offense than last season!

Wait til the Jets sign him
They need to free up $12-15M in cap space just to sign him. Without any other acquiring moves. I mean they could re-work Rodgers' contract again and be in a worse hole than they are now with him. Heck, Woody might let Rodgers might write his contract.

They need to free up $12-15M in cap space just to sign him. Without any other acquiring moves. I mean they could re-work Rodgers' contract again and be in a worse hole than they are now with him. Heck, Woody might let Rodgers might write his contract.
We have seen over and over cap is crap.

WTF are we even talking about this. Be better Bourne again.

"NFL Player Looking to Get Paid". Shocker.
I would take a couple of Rookies over Henry ie...Cade Stover and Ben Sinnott let the them grow with our new QB.

Playing with Rodgers or who the Patriots will possibly have real tough choice there. :)
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
And to think he left playing with Herbert to come play with the Bailey Jones QB tandem.

FTR: I am not a huge H Henry fan I have seen much better.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back