PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets beat writer on Brady.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i completely understand other fanbases hating the pats by now, it's natural

but to hate and not respect, you're simply not a true football fan
You should read some of the Steeler fans’ comments about the refs handing them the game again, cheating, etc. They think the fact that Goodell was at the game means that he wanted the Patriots to win. You can’t make this stuff up.

They’re all basically saying comments that are similar. People like that are never going to respect him, and it’s a shame. They’re just haters.

You should read some of the Steeler fans’ comments about the refs handing them the game again, cheating, etc. They think the fact that Goodell was at the game means that he wanted the Patriots to win. You can’t make this stuff up.

They’re all basically saying comments that are similar. People like that are never going to respect him, and it’s a shame. They’re just haters.
I love the logic that the league loves the pats.. Do they even remember the 2 year DFG saga? Steelers fans have been entitled aholes for decades. Pats own that scumbag franchise, I hope there are Steeler lurkers who read this. Make the playoffs next time you mouth breathers.

...But always had deep respect for Jeter and Rivera even while wishing they'd lose.
Feck that sh!t.

FECK Sewer York and the Sewer Yorkers who live there.

Somebody please drop a MOAB or Neutron Bomb on the "tri-state area."

When I was growing up, the 49ers were good literally every year. When I was a young Cat, the Cowboys won 3 out of 4 Super Bowls. (When I was a small kitten and too small to watch, it was the Steelers. Before I arrived, some of my uncles loved the Packers. ) I am not a fan of any of these teams but when they were on they were on and I respected them during their dynasties. That must be too much to ask people that do not live in or are somehow connected to New England..

Good, fkem

I hope it eats at their souls forever.. there were a ton of calls/non calls that went their way, no one to blame but themselves.
Thing is every possible call or no call was washed away when KC took the lead with 2:05 left. They had the game in their grasp, all they had to do was stop the GOAT one time but failed. They really have no excuses.

Mannish Metha talks a little trash but he seems like a good guy compared to many other beat writers. Whenever he comes on Patriots talk shows, he is always respectful and transparent in his admiration of the Pats organization. He also has a good sense of humor about the dumpster fire of a team he covers.

So this is the time of year where everyone remembers Brady is the GOAT. Give it 6 months and Rodgers will be balls deep in all of them all over again though. Well, maybe not Mehta specifically, he's been pretty consistent in this take and I suspect it's at least 25% of the reason why Jets fans hate the guy.

When I was growing up, the 49ers were good literally every year. When I was a young Cat, the Cowboys won 3 out of 4 Super Bowls. (When I was a small kitten and too small to watch, it was the Steelers. Before I arrived, some of my uncles loved the Packers. ) I am not a fan of any of these teams but when they were on they were on and I respected them during their dynasties. That must be too much to ask people that do not live in or are somehow connected to New England..

Yeah, I really don't get it either. I grew up on the 49ers, Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees and Bulls dynasties. I only had any strong dislike for the Yankees and Lakers, and that was because they were my team's chief rivals. The rest, though, I could never summon any real contempt for. Even in the NBA right now (which I follow every bit as closely as the NFL), I've got no real problem with LeBron or the Warriors. I'm tired of them and would like to see other teams win titles, so I can totally understand why others feel the same re: the Pats, but that's always been about the extent of it for me. I don't have any particular resentment or dislike of any of them. Even with a guy like LeBron who basically ends the Celtics season every year, it made me frustrated with having to go against him but just made me respect him more as a player.

Mannish is no different than max. Both say things that generate follows. Those statements are liked by some and hated by others. They’re the media, it’s in their dna

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News