PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets 0-7????? Let's hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uptown

Standin' Pat
Reaction score
Greetings my fellow Jet despisers,

I know we all crave NYJ loses every week (even when they're not playing :D), but this week in particular could be EXTREMELY critical in how their season ends up going. I really wish that both the Bills & Jets could be 0-2 by the end of the night, but that ain't happenin' captain. Sooo lets take a look at a pragmatic scenario:

Lets say that the Jets end up losing tonight vs Buffalo; they'd be 0-2. Now, take a look a the next 5 weeks of their schedule:

Week 3: @KC
Week 4: vs SEA (I know their O-Line isn't quite their yet, but it's still SEA)
Week 5: @ PIT
Week 6: @AZ
Week 7: vs BAL

This may very well be THEE most brutal 5 week stretch in the league this year. I know, I know....."any given Sunday" but they could easily start the season 0-7 (please Lord ) which in result, would automatically disqualify them from playoff contention (like they weren't planning on doing that to themselves anyway). In any result; GO BILLS!!!!! (But only tonight lol)

Jets Home

tumblr_mz5rl31UOi1st18yzo1_400.gif

Now this is more like it...
Poll: Reevaluating the next 5 games...

Last edited:
I would prefer Rex Ryan and his group of "spirited players" go 0-7, then we could talk about how we all remember what a buffoon Rex was.

I would prefer Rex Ryan and his group of "spirited players" go 0-7, then we could talk about how we all remember what a buffoon Rex was.
No, I disagree vehemently. We want Wrecks to stay, because his No. 1 mission in life is not to make the playoffs but to beat the Green Beans twice a year. IMHO, a New Jersey loss is almost as satisfying as a Patriots win.

No, I disagree vehemently. We want Wrecks to stay, because his No. 1 mission in life is not to make the playoffs but to beat the Green Beans twice a year. IMHO, a New Jersey loss is almost as satisfying as a Patriots win.
Right. Give Wrecks a lifetime contract. Keep him there.

Same for Pagano and Grigson. Keep those two boobs there forever.

If we step back and look at this objectively, it's better that the Bills lose and get behind the eight ball too. Then the Jets drop the next five and are 1--6. They're still out of it, but the Bills are another game behind as well. Let's keep our eye on the prize. Our ultimate objective is three Divisional "rivals" who are all demoralized and out of it by the end of October.

[edit for error]

Last edited:
If we step back and look at this objectively, it's better that the Bills win and get behind the eight ball too. Then the Jets drop the next five and are 1--6. They're still out of it, but the Bills are another game behind as well. Let's keep our eye on the prize. Our ultimate objective is three Divisional "rivals" who are all demoralized and out of it by the end of October.

After reading this three times, I think you intended to say "it's better that the Bills lose."

The jets will win - they lost s bad game against buffalo last year that cost them a playoff spot. Then for a few days jets fans will have hope they will win the division

I want all of the road teams to win the AFC east games, except of course for those played in NE. That way, none of the fans of those teams can enjoy a win at home, and have to live through the disappointment.

I'd never wish my worst enemy to go 0-16. That's just cruel. I hope they at least win 6-7 games......

So that they'll stay in mediocrity for a long long time. :p

If we step back and look at this objectively, it's better that the Bills lose and get behind the eight ball too. Then the Jets drop the next five and are 1--6. They're still out of it, but the Bills are another game behind as well. Let's keep our eye on the prize. Our ultimate objective is three Divisional "rivals" who are all demoralized and out of it by the end of October.

[edit for error]

For future playoff seeding, we're probably going to want the Jets to upset the Steelers are well. Steelers are much more of a threat and their fans are only slightly less vile than Jets fans.

Looking at the schedule 2-5 seems more likely than not.

Buffalo's nothing to worry about. Have you seen how many guys they've lost?

Even if they win this game, they're not sniffing the playoffs.

So go Bills tonight.

I'm not sure what I want to happen tonight....but I do know I hate the Jest. So yeah, go Bills.

I'm generally okay with the Bills. If one team had to win the Super Bowl that isn't the Patriots, I'd take Buffalo. Passionate fans and they've never won.

The Jets, on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore