PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jests last one the superbowl 45 years ago today

fumbrunner

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Meanwhile, the Patriots have won 3, and made it to 4 others.

1969. Besides me not even being born yet, here are some other notable "recent" events from that year:
- Nixon elected president
- Man walks on the moon for the first time

Here's hoping they don't win for another 45.

*edit - obviously misspelled "won" in the title. if a mod could fix that for me, that would be great *

Meanwhile, the Patriots have won 3, and made it to 4 others.

1969. Besides me not even being born yet, here are some other notable "recent" events from that year:
- Nixon elected president
- Man walks on the moon for the first time

Here's hoping they don't win for another 45.

*edit - obviously misspelled "won" in the title. if a mod could fix that for me, that would be great *
They must have made a deal with the devil to win that game because its been hell hole ever since.

My favorite response to a Jets fan that says the Pats haven't won a Super Bowl since Spygate is that the Jets haven't won a Super Bowl since Watergate.

My favorite response to a Jets fan that says the Pats haven't won a Super Bowl since Spygate is that the Jets haven't won a Super Bowl since Watergate.
COL....Chuckled out loud

Actually 3 years BEFORE Watergate, and LBJ was still President (for another week)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back