PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerry Jones being sued for sexual assault

For the rest of us - the 99%, sexting is a bad idea for the same reason.

You just don't put documents in your own name or pictures that can be used against you.

Jerry had to know this was reckless well before the rest of us got wired.

Reckless and ill-advised? Yes. Does it make him to blame for all of this if the accusation is false? Of course not.

^ Not trying to make it like Stephen A Smith's "asking for it" remark recently.

I'd just think he would be more careful.

Might a vascular event in the vicinity of Jerrah's midsection put his forehead at risk of tearing apart and disintergrating?

I'll put this another way. If Jerry was acting his age, it would be a "who cares?" story and it would not stick. But this 71 year old is hanging around with young women that could pass as granddaughters, so a number of people wonder.

"what did he expect was going to happen?" "Walk alone in Compton"
...so, rape victims should not dress provocatively?

So Jerry's a victim now?

It appears to me that Jones likes to get drunk and hang around the young ladies. I have seen quite a few pics of him in compromising poses.

Why is it so hard to believe that he slipped up?

You are right, allegations like what just happened to Jones have the potential to ruin life and at the very least, reputation, hence all the more reason to stay away from situations like that, especially if you're married, and wealthy.

If you, as a billionaire NFL owner who must answer to the NFL conduct policy, want to commit indiscretion, or just get drunk, at least be smart enough to do it in the privacy of your home or hotel suite.

And basically it seems as if you're saying you have the right to call those girls "sluts" and I don't have the right to call Jones "dumb"? Looks like a double-standard going on here.

Just making an observation. You flubbed your grammar. Simple as that. Spin it any way you want.

Once again: he deserves the outcome of whatever comes from a bad situation that he, and nobody else, put himself in. He could have controlled his liquor and he didn't. He could have stopped those pictures from being taken; he didn't. And he sure could have stopped himself from being caught in a compromising position, but he didn't.

Looks like the meaning of that line flew over your head. Someday I hope it makes sense to you.

And once more, I have zero desire for accumulating a huge amount of wealth, as I see doing such a thing as a huge waste of time, not to mention life. I imagine doing such a thing takes so much energy, mentally and physically.

The part in red is what Goody would tell one of his millionaire players he should have done, right before he suspended him and took a chunk of money out of his pocket.

The conduct policy for the NFL apparently only applies to the players.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back