PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerod Mayo's Lost Dog - RIP 'Knox'

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks. She should go to prison for that.

She will i'm sure. Animal cruelty is a crime. If she did that then i think it's likely she did something she shouldn't have before hand and tried to cover it up.

What would bring someone to do such s thing?

Did the trainer really think that was gonna work?

Sometime I f’ing hate people. This is one of those times. Anyone who would do something like this is sub-human. Please give serious prison time to everyone involved and not some BS slap on the wrist.

This is horrible. What a sick person. The dog was dead and stuffed in a closet in a garbage inside this scumbags apartment. All the time she lied and led mayos family along while they searched, and hoped. They even hired private investigators. They hired scuba divers when the ***** lied and said he may have drowned.
She needs to go to jail for a long long time.

This is horrible. What a sick person. The dog was dead and stuffed in a closet in a garbage inside this scumbags apartment. All the time she lied and led mayos family along while they searched, and hoped. They even hired private investigators. They hired scuba divers when the ***** lied and said he may have drowned.
She needs to go to jail for a long long time.

Not sure how credible the source is but I also found a website claiming that she's married to a dude who was arrested for animal cruelty as recently as this year. Sounds like a pair of horrible people.

So ****ed up... at least they get some sort of closure, but as a pet owner I know i would be tormented thinking about the things that my dog might have had to suffer through before he passed, being scared and not knowing where his owners were

Really sad and disgusting story.. i hope they make an example out of this person

That’s appalling

Gut wrenching to read Mayo's telling of what happened. The family held out hope and did everything they could to find and bring their family member back - all just to find out it was a shoddy cover up.

So ****ed up... at least they get some sort of closure, but as a pet owner I know i would be tormented thinking about the things that my dog might have had to suffer through before he passed, being scared and not knowing where his owners were

Really sad and disgusting story.. i hope they make an example out of this person

Really hoping at this point that the poor dog wasn't suffering when it passed. Hard to expect that, given the character of the people involved here.

Do we know how the dog died?

I read the article, shocking I know, and it didn't go over any speculation or whatever about it, so I just assumed the dog died while in this person's care, probably from getting hit by a car or something, and she lied to cover it up. I didn't even think about the idea that it had died from neglect like dehydration...

Do we know how the dog died?

I read the article, shocking I know, and it didn't go over any speculation or whatever about it, so I just assumed the dog died while in this person's care, probably from getting hit by a car or something, and she lied to cover it up. I didn't even think about the idea that it had died from neglect like dehydration...
They are doing an autopsy and expect more charges may be filed.

I hope that the dog died quickly.

Seriously, someone should be sure Mayo doesn't go crazy.....I know I would do something bad if someone ever hurt my pets like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes