PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are fighting for the same spot. There has got to be a speedster on the 53 that can catch and be more productive then Dorsett was...whether that's WR1 or WR17...we shall see.

This reminds me of an analysis one of the NFL Twitter folks did showing how much Dorsett suffered in his 2019 output because of poorly thrown balls on go routes:

Goes pretty well with Dorsett's comments about looking forward to Wilson's deep ball accuracy.

Feck Phil Dorsett. I'm going to LOL so heartily when his name appears on Cutdown Day.

This reminds me of an analysis one of the NFL Twitter folks did showing how much Dorsett suffered in his 2019 output because of poorly thrown balls on go routes:

Goes pretty well with Dorsett's comments about looking forward to Wilson's deep ball accuracy.

Stephon Diggs went to the Bills so he could get accurate passing on Go routes? :eek:

Wilson does throw a nice deep ball - look at Metcalf on the chart. We will see if Dorsett learned anything. Indy gave up on him, the Pats gave up on him, so we will see.

The Patriots Might Have a Secret Weapon in UDFA Wideout Jeff Thomas Out of Miami

68d70cb2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes