PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JE11 on Garoppolo

I guess it depends on what bb would have gotten for trading Brady and if bb could have gotten toughened jimmy up a bit.

I guess it depends on what bb would have gotten for trading Brady and if bb could have gotten toughened jimmy up a bit.
If that would've happened, Brady would already have 8 rings.

“I still wonder how BB knew that he could hold pat and still get Mac…..”
Me too! Another legendary Bellichick move. Kinda like not calling time out at the end of the Seattle Super Bowl.

I agree that JG might not want to play depending on the severity of the injury. But that was not the players complaint. They called JG a ***** because he practiced all week and then backed out on the weekend. They clearly state that JG did not aggravate the injury but backed out because his agent told him. You are making things up that the players clearly state is not the situation.
I was actually agreeing with Deus that we don't know what happened. All we know for sure is that he didn't play and that's his choice, not Edelman's or Bennett's.

So did BB. BB showed poor judgment and glad Kraft veto’ed him.
I know it's no problem to dump on any players we want here, but the HC is off limits.

JG is not coming here. Mac is our QB.
This season will speak volumes.

Its about winning and execution. Ask Drew Bledsoe.

This season will speak volumes.

Its about winning and execution. Ask Drew Bledsoe.
Nah, Mac's seat isn't warm this season. If he shows no improvement or regresses next season then maybe.

Nah, Mac's seat isn't warm this season. If he shows no improvement or regresses next season then maybe.
Depends.

BB has been trying to get Jimmy back ever since he left.

Yet none of those 3 have medical degrees or viewed his mri. We all know how office rumors spread like wildfire, a lot of times w/o foundation or based on misinformation. Regardless, I find it odd that JE11 would come out and slam Jimmy, who in fact contributed that year to a SB winning season.

This will have zero effect on his trade value. Teams will look at his last 3 seasons, which are very good when he wasn't injured. It'd be funny if he gets traded to CAR to see Brady vs Garappolo twice a year.

His numbers is misleading because he will throw a dump of to Deebo Samuel who will pick up 20 yards on the ground. Samuel led the league last year in yards after the catch with 10.2 yards after the catch average.

I was actually agreeing with Deus that we don't know what happened. All we know for sure is that he didn't play and that's his choice, not Edelman's or Bennett's.

Agreed. And it is Bennett's and Edelman's choice to call JG a ***** if they think he led the team on and then back out at the last minute.

Agreed. And it is Bennett's and Edelman's choice to call JG a ***** if they think he led the team on and then back out at the last minute.
Yes, Edelman and Bennett are within their right. And I'm within my right to criticize their opinion of JG's action. His football future was in a precarious position, not Edelman's or Bennett's.

Yes, Edelman and Bennett are within their right. And I'm within my right to criticize their opinion of JG's action. His football future was in a precarious position, not Edelman's or Bennett's.

Agreed. But Bennett and Edelman were there in the locker room, and eye witnesses to the whole affair. You base your whole opinion on hearsay. Therefore, people listen to what Edelman and Bennett have to say, nobody listens to you.

Agreed. But Bennett and Edelman were there in the locker room, and eye witnesses to the whole affair. You base your whole opinion on hearsay. Therefore, people listen to what Edelman and Bennett have to say, nobody listens to you.

But if Garoppolo had caved in to guys like Edelman and Bennett back then and seriously injured his shoulder, he might have missed out on $137 Million. That's $137 Million. I don't know why this is even a discussion... Garoppolo made the right decision here. We might not like it. Edelman might not like it. Bennett certainly didn't like it. But in the end, the Patriots won the Super Bowl that year so his decision did not adversely affect the team's success.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back