PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaworski ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think the Pats should forfeit their 3 rings? From what I've been reading it would seem that the cheating would've at least accounted for the 3 points the Pats won the SB's by.

Enjoy the game, Joe.

Ditka was on the Cowboys under Landry. He played under Halas previously with the Bears. He never played for George Allen.

Well you are partially right. Allen was part of the coaching staff during Ditka's tenure with Chicago. He was actually the defensive coordinator during the 1962 season through 1966.

But you are right, it was probably when Allen was the head coach of the Skins and Ditka was on the Cowboys.

Do you guys think the Pats should forfeit their 3 rings? From what I've been reading it would seem that the cheating would've at least accounted for the 3 points the Pats won the SB's by.

Did you just end a sentence with a preposition ?!?!

I personally feel that the entire NE franchise should be disbanded and a draft of former NE players established with the Colts given first choice.

Just my opinion, though.

Steve Young knows all about cheating :

http://www.boulderpublishing.com/sports/football/a382023a.shtml

"It costs less to cheat in the NFL than it does in the NBA. That was the message following a "settlement" of alleged violations by the San Francisco 49ers in shady contract deals for Steve Young, Brent Jones, Lee Woodall and Jim Druckenmiller made by former 49ers bosses Carmen Policy and Dwight Clark, both now with the Cleveland Browns.

Compared with the five No. 1 draft choices and $3.5 million fine it cost the NBA Minnesota Timberwolves in their October case involving the illegal secret contract of Joe Smith, the NFL penalties were mere slaps on the wrist — fines of $400,000 or less plus the loss of a No. 3 and a No. 5 draft choice by the 49ers."

Instead of his holier than thou BS about "being in the opponents' huddle" he should ask himself about how his team was able to acquire talent. Hypocrite.

This one deserves it's own thread!

Please do it.

If not, I will shortly ;-)

I won't go as far as to sing Jaworski's praises, given that he was part of the MNF giggling merry band in Baltimore, but that comment was awesome.

l think most people realize that the Colts have been the better team, and history will show that the Colts would've won 3 SB's if the Pats were not cheating.

Over time more information will come out. Some of the current employees and players will eventually come clean about the extent of rule violations that actually took place.

LMAO, whatever makes you sleep better at night man...

l think most people realize that the Colts have been the better team, and history will show that the Colts would've won 3 SB's if the Pats were not cheating.

Over time more information will come out. Some of the current employees and players will eventually come clean about the extent of rule violations that actually took place.

what's your whining team doing today.....LMAO:rocker:

You have to wonder how deep it goes. Did Kraft know? Did Tags know? The President? GOD?

Sooner or later someone will speak up.

Wow. The first thing that came to mind is thinking how pathetic a person you must be. I can't imagine myself trolling around a colts board on SUPERBOWL sunday if goat head and the boys were playing. It must be killing you LOL. I know this cause I would want to jam an ice pick in my forehead if it was the colts going for the perfect season. Not to mention 4 rings , and clear champions of the decade!!!!!!

LMAO, good stuff. Now call Polian and see what rules he's gonna get changed this offseason. Then go and look at the officiating the Colts get - NOT JUST AGAINST THE PATRIOTS. That's more cheating than we have done. Check out the penalties called for and against the Colts last year compared to this - even with a bunch of new players it's statistically impossible to give an innocent explanation.

ROFLMAO!!! Thank you, thank you, Mr. Court Jester! You've loosened the tension a bit with your comedy. :rofl:

I was watching yesterday and Salisbury was killing Young.......Salisbury has always been pretty good to the pats!

Sorry IndyJoe but I can't hear you over that amplified crowd noise. ;)

Thanks dumbass..I just spit out a perfectly ice cold Sam Adams winter lager all over the place..Enjoy your offseason..

:rofl: Maybe if the pats hadn't cheated the colts would've won this year as well. Oh thats right, they lost to the chargers. :D

70299colts18287123811lobj2.jpg

Btw the most hilarious thing about the Colts?? They have referees throwing all big games their way when played in their building yet they still manage to lose most of them. :rofl:
Not even corrupt NFL refs can make Peyton a winner!! :cool3:

:rofl: Maybe if the pats hadn't cheated the colts would've won this year as well. Oh thats right, they lost to the chargers. :D

Not to mention the Steelers:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents