PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jarvis Landry says "We're gonna win. It's just that simple. We're gonna win."

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole "bulletin-board material" concept is ridiculous to me. It's just a silly cliche, up there with nonsense like "trap game".

I'm supposed to believe that professional athletes -- guys that do this for a living, make giant sacrifices, go through extreme displays of discipline and regimented training -- magically find extra motivation because of a flippant, off-hand comment that someone makes before a game?

Give me a ****ing break. If stuff like this actually makes a difference in motivation, then I'd be concerned about my coaching staff, because my players shouldn't need outside sources to draw from.

(And yeah, I get it. Players claim this is fuel. Players also believe in silly superstitions, and think that praying to God is going to influence games .)
you haven't been paying attention..i can tell you that

so dumbo is saying they will win and if they don't it will be because they were being held..got it

Lose and lose big is what they will do. The spread looks close to the debt ceiling

He's an excellent player that the Patriots will have to keep contained. Best yards after the catch ever I think? Can the Pats play from behind? We will find out.

he’s trying to be like doug pederson

The whole "bulletin-board material" concept is ridiculous to me. It's just a silly cliche, up there with nonsense like "trap game".

I'm supposed to believe that professional athletes -- guys that do this for a living, make giant sacrifices, go through extreme displays of discipline and regimented training -- magically find extra motivation because of a flippant, off-hand comment that someone makes before a game?

Give me a ****ing break. If stuff like this actually makes a difference in motivation, then I'd be concerned about my coaching staff, because my players shouldn't need outside sources to draw from.

(And yeah, I get it. Players claim this is fuel. Players also believe in silly superstitions, and think that praying to God is going to influence games .)

Google the VanNoy appearance on Stephen A -Kellerman show few months back. Or the Edelman one. Then tell us what you think.

Landry: 3 catches for 39 yards and a fumble

He's an excellent player that the Patriots will have to keep contained. Best yards after the catch ever I think? Can the Pats play from behind? We will find out.
Not this week, we won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye